Worlds most liveable cities 2022.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite surprised jonny blucks left bollock ain't on here telling us what a out rage it is sunderland ain't on that list..

Sunderland till I die ? London is an incredible city, I love it, I am the same as you, any journey, train, boat, plane looking at places, wondering, looking at people in streets I pass wondering

How come Edinburgh is not included. One of the most fascinating places on this planet. The underground City needs a look. Jok.

Posted Images

Just now, TOMO said:

the only one of them I've been to was Melbourne...and I didn't rate it...I preferred Adalaide and Perth ...although Perth is very modern I really liked the place

If you get the chance TOMO take your lady on a weekend break to Vienna, its a beautiful city, really is ?surprised sunderland isn't on the list however ?

IMG_20220624_095334.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

b*****d, I was just about to type that Mackem 

I’ve been quite enjoying coming through London lately , it’s a very historical interesting place at times , looking out at the train imagining what it must be like to live in some of those areas 

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

b*****d, I was just about to type that Mackem 

I’ve been quite enjoying coming through London lately , it’s a very historical interesting place at times , looking out at the train imagining what it must be like to live in some of those areas 

Sunderland till I die ?

London is an incredible city, I love it, I am the same as you, any journey, train, boat, plane looking at places, wondering, looking at people in streets I pass wondering their stories,their lives. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Vienna is nice but I wouldn’t live there.

Zurich & Cope are amazing to visit but you need a loan for a coffee.

I'm biased.. Barcelona nails it for me. Beach, ski, mountains, party, fairly safe, cost of living… most importantly cheap beer & weed is legal ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, mushroom said:

I met an Austrian lady when I was younger, I actually contemplated living there, beautiful place, thankfully her love of opium and alcohol meant it was never destined to be long term. 

• Haha 1

I don’t know how they come to these conclusions, but I’ve been around the world, wouldn’t take a paid holiday in Paris or New York, loved Dallas, San Antonio, Bangkok, years ago but not now. Amsterdam is great, Jeddah if you know people, Melbourne definitely better than Sydney.

But of course, the Toon is special ! Last week some friends took me and the missus out for her birthday, drinks in a waterfront bar on the quayside, then an all you could eat at Rio Brazilian bbq, as good a day as I’ve had anywhere in the world !!

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

But of course, the Toon is special ! Last week some friends took me and the missus out for her birthday, drinks in a waterfront bar on the quayside, then an all you could eat at Rio Brazilian bbq, as good a day as I’ve had anywhere in the world !!

Home is where the heart is ??

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Zurich & Cope are amazing to visit but you need a loan for a coffee.

I'm biased.. Barcelona nails it for me. Beach, ski, mountains, party, fairly safe, cost of living… most importantly cheap beer & weed is legal ?

just as well you live there ....with all the women being either stoned on legal weed  or pissed on cheap alcohol ...cos otherwise you wouldn't get a look in....

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

just as well you live there ....with all the women being either stoned on legal weed  or pissed on cheap alcohol ...cos otherwise you wouldn't get a look in....

That's not nice ??