• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a brilliant gig/night.. Blagged stage side tickets so the kids were well chuffed.. me, my brother and sister in law could chill out and the kids could do their own thing (well mine are teena

Seeing Jack white Tuesday night hammersmith, seen a few times absolute quality, kev seen suede,a few times ,very good ,my guilty pleasure is florence and the machine ,seen her a good few times and alw

All music should be banned ………

Posted Images

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Primal Scream we’re always caning the granny out of it in the very best traditions of Steve Tyler being found in an alley with two hookers and a bottle of wild turkey ! Lol 

Id have frankly been disappointed if he had turned up and was lucid ! Lol 

Never got my head round the whole Pete Docherty thing….he looks like a smelly c**t who you’d never get sick of kicking.

Got nothing agains anyone caning it in their free time but at least get your shit together when a couple of thousand people have paid to come and see you.To be fair they'd have never got the acolade they did for screamadelica without the mixing skills of Andrew Weatherall,Pure Genius

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Hammersmith apollo now ,Jack white time! Some interesting brickwork outside pub ! Dc ? This your workmanship??16564428980133287827829826033907.jpg.cb61f5d6c0e1c3675ed5d80a22e9c1e6.jpg

Have a good one mate!

• Thanks 1

Best ever ,a present to my son ,and he loved it ,seen a lot of bands ,and Jack a few times  this was another level ! A couple of beers ,a burger ,and then musical magic ,in great company! So glad I'm off tomorrow 

20220628_203423.jpg

• Like 2
15 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Best ever ,a present to my son ,and he loved it ,seen a lot of bands ,and Jack a few times  this was another level ! A couple of beers ,a burger ,and then musical magic ,in great company! So glad I'm off tomorrow 

20220628_203423.jpg

And no phones ,sure it made it better ,

• Like 1