Summer hunting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Go walk 30 miles or something mate ? go find some fallow bucks with that deer dog of yours 

sheep always been good for the craic mate takes lads out etc taking the piss is one thing we all do it but putting were he is from when he is out tending to stock etc is asking for c**ts to clear him out think about that sammy it’s not like he’s shagged your lass ffs 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

sheep always been good for the craic mate takes lads out etc taking the piss is one thing we all do it but putting were he is from when he is out tending to stock etc is asking for c**ts to clear him out think about that sammy it’s not like he’s shagged your lass ffs 

That’s the confusing bit for me , he’s harps on about being anti social and not liking people but offers every man and his dog down ?‍♂️

Just now, W. Katchum said:

If you want, it won’t stop me laughing? see what most you fcukers forget is I owe nobody nowt, hardly like anybody an have never claimed to be nowt, so let’s hear what ye got ??

Yes to be fair I haven’t got alot to say your pretty good at keeping your cards to your chest , old military boy see ?