Summer hunting

24 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Totally barking up the wrong tree mate I actually don’t know who you are talking about ?

looking forward to wales heard there plenty land to walk and the farmers are really old school farmers not part time pretenders ?

Fair play sammy who ever you are , you can dish the dirt , just got a few ciders in for tonight ??

it’s refreshing not hearing big useless bullx needing a motor and long slips on the slop by the village idiot ?

Edited by Big Ron

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Totally barking up the wrong tree mate I actually don’t know who you are talking about ?

looking forward to wales heard there plenty land to walk and the farmers are really old school farmers not part time pretenders ?

Hmmmmm aye ok ? 

Yer that’s me ...... a part time pretender ? sounds like you know less about me than I thought ? 

PS I’m a welsh farmer to ? 

9 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

978A83AD-2BEC-4493-BF30-9FA3534973B7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Fair play sammy who ever you are , you can dish the dirt , just got a few ciders in for tonight ??

it’s refreshing not hearing big useless bullx needing a motor and long slips on the slop by the village idiot ?

come on pound shop i’m not that bad ? 

if someone has something to get off their chest,then why not just say who you are,meet up,and sort it? instead of  hiding behind a username... spineless act for a grown man to be carrying on with eh?

Some silly cnut is sat somewhere,dripping info into some other clowns ear, because,in truth, they don't have a set of balls between them? 

Another Friday night... the THL way... shouldn't hate the player...you should hate the game?

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if someone has something to get off their chest,then why not just say who you are,meet up,and sort it? instead of  hiding behind a username... spineless act for a grown man to be carrying on with eh?

Some silly cnut is sat somewhere,dripping info into some other clowns ear, because,in truth, they don't have a set of balls between them? 

Another Friday night... the THL way... shouldn't hate the player...you should hate the game?

FE919A70-9388-46D6-9125-4409B9410B6C.jpeg

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Shut up Sean 

4 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

In a funny mood mate , Iv been reading this forum for years picking through the bullshit 

i’m all for a giggle sammy but take down we’re the man lives estate etc that’s going to far ?