Summer hunting

17 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Not what Iv heard ?‍♂️ And talks total rubbish 

Be a bit careful what and who you listen to fella. I’ve lived here for 8 years now and a few things I’ve learnt are that this area is absolutely jam packed full of nasty jealous little c*nts who have never made anything of themselves and so like to try to run other folk down. And also that anyone associated with that one particular estate (which is pretty ground breaking in a lot of ways) tends to get a lot of flack at any given opportunity ? like I said I’ve spent 8 years here now so I’ve sort of got used to the type of folk who are about here. Probably why there is only one lad locally who I go out with at all.

If I was such a terrible farmer who constantly gets busted by the RSPCA for leaving dead livestock about the place I would have ended up in a lot of bother and wouldn’t have been able to build the buisness I have done.

Anyway, you can honestly think what you like, we’ve never met, we won’t meet and we don’t have anything to do with each other, so effectively you don’t have any impact on my life and nor do I on yours. Happy days! 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Be a bit careful what and who you listen to fella. I’ve lived here for 8 years now and a few things I’ve learnt are that this area is absolutely jam packed full of nasty jealous little c*nts who have never made anything of themselves and so like to try to run other folk down. And also that anyone associated with that one particular estate (which is pretty ground breaking in a lot of ways) tends to get a lot of flack at any given opportunity ? like I said I’ve spent 8 years here now so I’ve sort of got used to the type of folk who are about here. Probably why there is only one lad locally who I go out with at all.

If I was such a terrible farmer who constantly gets busted by the RSPCA for leaving dead livestock about the place I would have ended up in a lot of bother and wouldn’t have been able to build the buisness I have done.

Anyway, you can honestly think what you like, we’ve never met, we won’t meet and we don’t have anything to do with each other, so effectively you don’t have any impact on my life and nor do I on yours. Happy days! 

Like I said been here all my life so know exactly who’s who and what I need to listen to mate , I know you’ve had a lot of complaints about dead life stock and sheep on the road , and that the estate owners are not exactly happy with you on kingsclere estate ? and boys come from all over the country to dig and hunt there so much for anti social and don’t like people ?‍♂️ Make people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and the shit you come up with is well out this world 

1 minute ago, Sammyballer said:

Like I said been here all my life so know exactly who’s who and what I need to listen to mate , I know you’ve had a lot of complaints about dead life stock and sheep on the road , and that the estate owners are not exactly happy with you on kingsclere estate ? and boys come from all over the country to dig and hunt there so much for anti social and don’t like people ?‍♂️ Make people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and the shit you come up with is well out this world 

You are comedy gold ? you can try as much as you like ? I was having a good yarn with the owners earlier on today ? they were pestering me for an invoice for some lambs I gave them for their freezer and also provided for the local village fete a couple weeks ago for the spit roast ? I still have sheep there and I also have hunting perm there. So they can’t be too unhappy with me. I am starting to work out who you must be friends with ? I’m not sure how much the owners would like you bringing the estates name up on a Lurcher forum though! 

I’m starting to work out who you are now ? I take it I put your nose out of joint when I moved down here and got access to the hunting on a lot of the local estates .... apologies for that one. But sadly that’s just life. 

You are comedy gold ? you can try as much as you like ? I was having a good yarn with the owners earlier on today ? they were pestering me for an invoice for some lambs I gave them for their freezer and also provided for the local village fete a couple weeks ago for the spit roast ? I still have sheep there and I also have hunting perm there. So they can’t be too unhappy with me. I am starting to work out who you must be friends with ? I’m not sure how much the owners would like you bringing the estates name up on a Lurcher forum though! 

I’m starting to work out who you are now ? I take it I put your nose out of joint when I moved down here and got access to the hunting on a lot of the local estates .... apologies for that one. But sadly that’s just life. 

Iv lost no hunting ground since you’ve been here mate , tbh the first few years you didn’t do anything really  , caught just about nothing , I still knock about the place and I’m moving soon to be with my kids in wales so it doesn’t really matter , I just read what you write on here and know for fact it’s bull shit same as a few others ? you carry on with your 10 month old dogs killing foxes in under 30 seconds ? bullshit and more bullshit you and C green having a comp who’s youngest dog can kill the most and his was that good he got rid ?‍♂️?

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Can we leave it a couple hours. I got lawn to mow car to clean out and exercise the mutts. Then will be ready for the evening of thl comedy with a few cans ?

Sorry mate Iv had my say , sheepchaser can be left now il move on to my next victim 

3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Iv lost no hunting ground since you’ve been here mate , tbh the first few years you didn’t do anything really  , caught just about nothing , I still knock about the place and I’m moving soon to be with my kids in wales so it doesn’t really matter , I just read what you write on here and know for fact it’s bull shit same as a few others ? you carry on with your 10 month old dogs killing foxes in under 30 seconds ? bullshit and more bullshit you and C green having a comp who’s youngest dog can kill the most and his was that good he got rid ?‍♂️?

? ah right ok so now it makes sense ? 

There were a total of four folk who saw that young bull x bitch take her first fox ..... me and three others.

So I suppose you’re calling them all liars ? 

I know who you are now though ? and I know who you count as friends and people who speak the truth and that says it all to me ? 

Good attempt at getting Mr Green to bite as well, he’s probably a bit better at resisting than me ? 

Good luck in Wales. 

There were a total of four folk who saw that young bull x bitch take her first fox ..... me and three others.

I know who you are now though ? and I know who you count as friends and people who speak the truth and that says it all to me ? 

Good attempt at getting Mr Green to bite as well, he’s probably a bit better at resisting than me ? 

Good luck in Wales. 

No need to get a bite speaking the truth a lot people can seem different and seem different on the internet ?‍♂️ I will leave it there now ? I see shit il call it out 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Good luck in Wales. 

And you posted all about the bitch on moochers ?

1 minute ago, Sammyballer said:

And you posted all about the bitch on moochers ?

I did indeed. 

Last I heard you’d mostly jacked it in after having your old dog pts a few years ago and the kids taking up your time.

Mostly doing a bit of beating and shooting.

Good to hear you’re back doing a bit. They did say your old dog was a handy animal.

Like I said enjoy Wales. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

I did indeed. 

Last I heard you’d mostly jacked it in after having your old dog pts a few years ago and the kids taking up your time.

Mostly doing a bit of beating and shooting.

Good to hear you’re back doing a bit. They did say your old dog was a handy animal.

Like I said enjoy Wales. 

Totally barking up the wrong tree mate I actually don’t know who you are talking about ?

looking forward to wales heard there plenty land to walk and the farmers are really old school farmers not part time pretenders ?