Summer hunting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold.

Each to their own for sure.

But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*ck all most of the time so desperate to get anything.

Always seems to be a hell of a lot of ‘pest controllers’ about in the summer but they seem to be less frequent in winter ? 

Same as farmers losing stock - f*ck me if you’re losing lambs from now you either have super foxes or shite sheep ? 

I know lads who will be flat out from now as soon as the hay starts coming down, when I say flat out, they will all go out together kill something or other half arsed with four dogs and all take photos and then that will do them for a little while, they can keep recycling the same photo from different angles and each tale a photo of their dog with the quarry and then all together ? 

I cannot imagine anything worse right now than a sweaty night lambing with long cover about and the ground rock hard. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold.

Each to their own for sure.

But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*ck all most of the time so desperate to get anything.

Always seems to be a hell of a lot of ‘pest controllers’ about in the summer but they seem to be less frequent in winter ? 

Same as farmers losing stock - f*ck me if you’re losing lambs from now you either have super foxes or shite sheep ? 

I know lads who will be flat out from now as soon as the hay starts coming down, when I say flat out, they will all go out together kill something or other half arsed with four dogs and all take photos and then that will do them for a little while, they can keep recycling the same photo from different angles and each tale a photo of their dog with the quarry and then all together ? 

I cannot imagine anything worse right now than a sweaty night lambing with long cover about and the ground rock hard. 

Didn’t you white bitch die after a summer hunting session ?

Hello Big Ron, Sammy Ballbag or whatever name you’re using this week. It’s pretty sad how you think you know me and try to run me down. I guess maybe you don’t get out as much as you use to and so it upsets you that other folk do a bit ? or maybe you’re just bored like the rest of us, who knows. 

Well .... you’re wrong again..... what a surprise ? being as you are such as expert on the area I hunt in I thought you’d know how it goes. 

I took the white bitch out into the field behind my house for a bit of exercise and she rose a fox and ran it into some standing crop and must have inhaled a barley hurl as she thrashed about. So hardly summer hunting.

glad I could clear that up for you as you seem to have an unhealthy interest in what a couple of us get up to round here.

8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Hello Big Ron, Sammy Ballbag or whatever name you’re using this week. It’s pretty sad how you think you know me and try to run me down. I guess maybe you don’t get out as much as you use to and so it upsets you that other folk do a bit ? or maybe you’re just bored like the rest of us, who knows. 

Well .... you’re wrong again..... what a surprise ? being as you are such as expert on the area I hunt in I thought you’d know how it goes. 

I took the white bitch out into the field behind my house for a bit of exercise and she rose a fox and ran it into some standing crop and must have inhaled a barley hurl as she thrashed about. So hardly summer hunting.

glad I could clear that up for you as you seem to have an unhealthy interest in what a couple of us get up to round here.

don’t tell me pound shop don has two user names mate ? id a never a guessed ? 

45 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

who do you think you are ? ?

Think you got me mixed up mate , I’m not Sammy Ballbag or know who he is , if I wanted to run you down I would do it to your face ?

I still do a bit and do like to play in the summer but me and sammy ballbag are not the same person 

don’t write aggressive addressed to me in your know it all style again or I might take offence ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Think you got me mixed up mate , I’m not Sammy Ballbag or know who he is , if I wanted to run you down I would do it to your face ?

I still do a bit and do like to play in the summer but me and sammy ballbag are not the same person 

don’t write aggressive addressed to me in your know it all style again or I might take offence ?

I’m just going with the local rumour....

Plenty of folk have said who Big Ron is over the years and I’m pretty sure they are correct and lots of folk are also saying Sammy Baller is same person as Big Ron.

Sammy Baller deffo isn’t local to here but travels down ...... hmmmmm

Sammy Baller also seems to know what’s been said on the other place.

To be fair he (and I thought you) were having a pop at me and my dead dog ..... so I thought my ‘know it all style’ was quite polite this time ..... I didn’t call anyone a sad little c*nt who tries to run peoples dead dogs down .......

I got no issue with Big Ron, or the man behind Big Ron, never have. Sammy Baller does appear to have an issue with me though ........ which is funny because if he isn’t you then I would almost guarantee he’s never met me or seen my dogs.

Wouldnt it just be easier if everyone stuck to one username ? 

Anyway I’m dying of Covid so have slightly more to worry about, just thought I’d come on here for first time in ages and guess what it’s not changed...... lots of grown men arguing and some ones who out to do a bit more growing, having wee sly digs.

THL at its best !

Not going to lie love a mooch early doors, nothing to serious. Hardly going to decimate the local wildlife. Best  part of the day 5 in the morning. Wouldn’t lamp or ferret but mooching no issue for me. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Plenty of folk have said who Big Ron is over the years and I’m pretty sure they are correct and lots of folk are also saying Sammy Baller is same person as Big Ron.

To be fair he (and I thought you) were having a pop at me and my dead dog ..... so I thought my ‘know it all style’ was quite polite this time ..... I didn’t call anyone a sad little c*nt who tries to run peoples dead dogs down .......

I got no issue with Big Ron, or the man behind Big Ron, never have. Sammy Baller does appear to have an issue with me though ........ which is funny because if he isn’t you then I would almost guarantee he’s never met me or seen my dogs.

Anyway I’m dying of Covid so have slightly more to worry about, just thought I’d come on here for first time in ages and guess what it’s not changed...... lots of grown men arguing and some ones who out to do a bit more growing, having wee sly digs.

THL at its best !

You got it wrong , I don’t care who sammy. Baller is or where he lives he’s nothing to do with me 

I don’t care or am really interested in other people or their dogs and it’s not big Ron’s style , I just like to listen and take it all in and if I do comment it’s with close mates when we’re out not on the net ?

don’t listen to people on here or other places who think they know who big Ron is as they don’t ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

THL at its best !

Im not big ron fella , and I am your way , have been for a very long time , I was actually born here ? I know what estate you worked on and how many rspca visits you’ve had because of dead life stock around , locals talk  mate , Iv no interest in meeting you or your dogs , I just read everything that happens on here and all the comments do more than most , caught more than most when known of us know how much anyone else is doing ? 

3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Im not big ron fella , and I am your way , have been for a very long time , I was actually born here ? I know what estate you worked on and how many rspca visits you’ve had because of dead life stock around , locals talk  mate , Iv no interest in meeting you or your dogs , I just read everything that happens on here and all the comments do more than most , caught more than most when known of us know how much anyone else is doing ? 

Naaaw you obviously don’t know me then ? had one rspca visit and that was over the dogs ? so whatever locals you have been talking to don’t know their arse from their elbow ? 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Naaaw you obviously don’t know me then ? had one rspca visit and that was over the dogs ? so whatever locals you have been talking to don’t know their arse from their elbow ? 

Not what Iv heard ?‍♂️ And talks total rubbish