Summer hunting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

Blackies sense of humour is so far out, it makes Monty Python look like serious Sheakspearian actors ! ?

Anyone trying to outdo him in the weird humour is on a hiding to nothing.....and I mean that in the nicest way !

He makes me smile.

Cheers.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Blackies sense of humour is so far out, it makes Monty Python look like serious Sheakspearian actors ! ?

Anyone trying to outdo him in the weird humour is on a hiding to nothing.....and I mean that in the nicest way !

He makes me smile.

Cheers.

I'm not even in the same league as low plains in the oddity stakes

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

He makes me smile.

Cheers.

I wouldn’t contemplate it. He’s Gert mint is mr Blackneck ?

10 hours ago, Franks dad said:

Main stage headliner is in his 80’s ??.  Fair play he can stand that long without a piss break , ( perhaps he’s got a bag) not my cup of tea though for main event …. Should have stayed in Frome a few more nights 

Watched a bit last night , some fella called burna boy? After a minute I thought feck me I’m getting old can’t stand that shite! An I listened to nwa in my teens ?

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Black neck said:

The lump missing out the back o the nearest un exit wound 243 

Dirt box lazerbeam flashing lights

Once dug to a fox that was still alive with a wound like that on it's back,i could smell the rot before i broke through to it and did the poor thing a favour....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Watched a bit last night , some fella called burna boy? After a minute I thought feck me I’m getting old can’t stand that shite! An I listened to nwa in my teens ?

The good days of Glastonbury are gone,I reckon we used to have more fun and see better bands ,sound systems on the new age traveller fields back in 90s than they having at the main stage this year .

I think if I was there now I'd stay close to the reggae and dance tents .

And the naked aerobics can be entertaining ? 

I had a cortina mk3 with Nwa spray painted on doors qnd roof ? pigs got fed up of pulling us qnd quit funny when asked what does it mean ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3