Summer hunting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

On 24/06/2022 at 12:26, Elchapo said:

I love bit summer hunting , shooting birds at night and shooting 3/4 grown rabbits nice and tender to go in the pot , also like shooting foxes in summer just as farmers cut so it’s easier see them and easier for me to walk round , 

Experience springs to mind 

43 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

He already has … two old ladies and the postman ? 

In his defence with the old dears , we were out side bargain booze (both times ) first time old lady was on her second trip to buy a bottle of gin ( we’d been stood outside all day ) ,so was three sheets when he jumped on her , and she went over like a skittle , second one the daft old bag had a mink wrap around her neck and when her hat fell off and she went to retrieve it , the dog decided to retrieve the mink from around her turkey neck … it was double wrapped and she rolled …. Postie … yeah he just steamed him for a laugh ….. 

3 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

In his defence with the old dears , we were out side bargain booze (both times ) first time old lady was on her second trip to buy a bottle of gin ( we’d been stood outside all day ) ,so was three sheets when he jumped on her , and she went over like a skittle , second one the daft old bag had a mink wrap around her neck and when her hat fell off and she went to retrieve it , the dog decided to retrieve the mink from around her turkey neck … it was double wrapped and she rolled …. Postie … yeah he just steamed him for a laugh ….. 

If your gonna keep talking this much nonsense your gonna need a saluki 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Franks dad said:

Yeah foxes from IKEA … they’d come in a pack 

It’s being facetious…. They obviously weren’t killed in a group , so what sort of area would you expect to find that many a fox is what I was getting at …. Sorry but my humour is often dry and crap ? 

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

It’s being facetious…. They obviously weren’t killed in a group , so what sort of area would you expect to find that many a fox is what I was getting at …. Sorry but my humour is often dry and crap ? 

Why u talking 2 your sen