Summer hunting

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission but don't bother with it  anymore. No wonder the game is on the bones of its arse .

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we ain't out of June yet and there lamping the freshly cut fields near me already after the rabbits etc . It ain't pest control or out like that as I still unofficially still have the permission

Any lads want a bit of advice on summer hunting then mchulls your man. ??

The topic of summer hunting always brings out some comedy gold. Each to their own for sure. But it just shows you how absolutely desperate for a score some folk get, they obviously catch f*c

Posted Images

Summer hunting it's always bee Done mate specially shooting lad's me personally just do a bit off snareing this time off year them boy's out lamping with lurchers god help there dogs in these hot nights and specially hard ground But.as I said before each to there own 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

Summer hunting it's always bee Done mate specially shooting lad's me personally just do a bit off snareing this time off year them boy's out lamping with lurchers god help there dogs in these hot nights and specially hard ground But.as I said before each to there own 

Rifle lads are the worse. Go out and shoot whole litter of cubs etc. saves them walking about in the wet and cold getting the rifle wet in the winter. Always say lamb killers etc load of shite if you ask me 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

It's pissing down here ATM and supposed to rain off and on for the next week so if the ground does soften I'll show my young dog a few rabbits before they all get myxi or rvhd. I'm a bit limited as I won't take him where the electric fences are 'til the cattle are in for winter but I know a few silage fields where the fences are off and if I plan my approach with the wind direction I should manage to get him a run or two.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

It's pissing down here ATM and supposed to rain off and on for the next week so if the ground does soften I'll show my young dog a few rabbits before they all get myxi or rvhd. I'm a bit limited as I won't take him where the electric fences are 'til the cattle are in for winter but I know a few silage fields where the fences are off and if I plan my approach with the wind direction I should manage to get him a run or two.

Hanging 2 good for u

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

They'll be the first c@nts moaning there's fck all about come Sept, that's if they're not afraid to go out come the cold and dark

true, and they prob have few bust toes as well , how hard the ground been of late.  all you can do with your lurcher, is hope there bit of stuff to run about by dec, when its cold windy weather, but by then most  rabbits and foxes are lamp shy by then , with them daft idle fookers shooting, and running dogs in june to sep,  i am glad iam out of it now, done my little 35 years at lurchers, i keep them now as pet/ mate  to get me out of my bungalow  foe fresh air/ exercise ." 

• Like 2

I love bit summer hunting , shooting birds at night and shooting 3/4 grown rabbits nice and tender to go in the pot , also like shooting foxes in summer just as farmers cut so it’s easier see them and easier for me to walk round , 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

I love bit summer hunting , shooting birds at night and shooting 3/4 grown rabbits nice and tender to go in the pot , also like shooting foxes in summer just as farmers cut so it’s easier see them and easier for me to walk round , 

Infidel 

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I know , I love it ...,hate when I have shoot foxes in the rain , especially when it's cold too nothing  worse , ruined good couple pairs of trainers that 

,if you want a good tally poison all the available water sources, had some good bags like that ?