Dirty cnuts on here …..

I was 100% determined to attend the fishing comp this year.....now I'm a bit worried that socks is going to be there waterboarding people trying to extract a confession..... 

• Haha 15

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 100% determined to attend the fishing comp this year.....now I'm a bit worried that socks is going to be there waterboarding people trying to extract a confession.....   

no point greb nicking a dog....he's not aloud one

Got to say I’d be looking closer to home as opposed to a hunting forum of mostly like minded people …99% of which don’t have access to your home details ..

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Arry said:

Did you tell any your customers Ken you were going way?

Glad you didn't lose anything mate.

Cheers Arry

No mate nobody knew. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

2D207275-522E-4E30-A005-4B85D4AE1CDA.jpeg.43b9acca901723d207a549d8a77839f2.jpeg

• Haha 1

Can only be a few people then surely only people who have your address and people who knew you was away ? 

a lot of the people who knew you was away and who have been to or know you address you must be able to eliminate as you know there not shit c**ts ect as you wouldn’t have them at your yard. 

so you must have a idea ? 

either that or was just a coincidence and was a random opportunist? 

• Like 1

Terrible thing to occur,...I fecking hate vermin who garden hop , slink about and try to chorr a man's animals...?

A few members laughed, back in the day, when the low-lives visited me, alongside dozens of others, and took all my ferrets...To some, this act was simply a wee bit of craic, and hardly worth getting all upset about,...but to me, it signalled the beginning of the end...? I realised then that no matter how straight you are with guys, or how helpful you try to be (and same as myself,.. Socks has always shown kindness to folk) .. there will still always be, that element who have no feelings for Dogs and ferrets, and who just consider them to be expendable,...and saleable...

The worst thing about these types, is that they are rarely caught in the act,...oh, that they were, eh? and they always have the luxury of waiting until another opportunity presents itself...

My own solution was to place all my remaining stock on a mates Farm...

I miss having the ferrets around the place, and I would love a nice litter of lurcher pups to waste endless hours on,.. but the facts are , for myself, the game is spoilt. 

I've lost confidence in my fellow hunters and worst still,...in myself...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 10

Ken it's pretty isolated where you dwell ,a stranger would stand out like a sore thumb ,didn't your neighbours see or catch anything on cctv ....I almost feel sorry for the scruffy rats when you get them big horrible stranglers hands on them ,and you will eventually .

43 minutes ago, C.green said:

The pole with a loop on like a catch pole what ya reckon that was for ? To get the dogs out the pens or something else ?

For trying to grab the dogs I suspect. 

37 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Ken it's pretty isolated where you dwell ,a stranger would stand out like a sore thumb ,didn't your neighbours see or catch anything on cctv ....I almost feel sorry for the scruffy rats when you get them big horrible stranglers hands on them ,and you will eventually .

Unbelievably nobody seen or heard anything. As you say mate it’s a small secluded place where I live so I will be asking about and see what I can shake up ?

• Like 5
16 hours ago, socks said:

This is the only place I stupidly put a picture up of me on holidays, nobody else knows where I am. The young lad that’s looking after my dogs went to see to them today and my log pile next to the run door was all tipped over and a long stick and a rope with a loop on the end was left there. Luckily the dogs are still there I can only presume one of them kicked off and whoever it was fukced off. I have made arrangements so if it is somebody off here please go back now and see what meets you … you dirty cnut. 

Fuucking scrotes!