Dirty cnuts on here …..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 100% determined to attend the fishing comp this year.....now I'm a bit worried that socks is going to be there waterboarding people trying to extract a confession.....   

no point greb nicking a dog....he's not aloud one

Got to say I’d be looking closer to home as opposed to a hunting forum of mostly like minded people …99% of which don’t have access to your home details ..

Posted Images

20 hours ago, socks said:

This is the only place I stupidly put a picture up of me on holidays, nobody else knows where I am. The young lad that’s looking after my dogs went to see to them today and my log pile next to the run door was all tipped over and a long stick and a rope with a loop on the end was left there. Luckily the dogs are still there I can only presume one of them kicked off and whoever it was fukced off. I have made arrangements so if it is somebody off here please go back now and see what meets you … you dirty cnut. 

Never….. fook me

thats off side that mate

Hppe all stays safe and how it should be

ATB T

• Like 1

This is why I never tell anyone my address unless it's family or close friends and I'd never leave me dogs without having someone stay at me house ,

Few weeks ago a couple lads stopped a transit van asking me directions then started asking if my youngster was bedy whippet and was she for sale so I answered no to both and gave directions then walked long way home making sure I not followed.

It's probably someone who see you with your dogs and followed you home.if it's anyone on here then they just cnuts and need a good beating .

Ctv way to go ,it's about time they made tracker chip for dogs .

13 hours ago, sussex said:

Got to say I’d be looking closer to home as opposed to a hunting forum of mostly like minded people …99% of which don’t have access to your home details ..

If it’s anybody closer to home I will soon find out ?

• Like 1