Dirty cnuts on here …..

This is the only place I stupidly put a picture up of me on holidays, nobody else knows where I am. The young lad that’s looking after my dogs went to see to them today and my log pile next to the run door was all tipped over and a long stick and a rope with a loop on the end was left there. Luckily the dogs are still there I can only presume one of them kicked off and whoever it was fukced off. I have made arrangements so if it is somebody off here please go back now and see what meets you … you dirty cnut. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 100% determined to attend the fishing comp this year.....now I'm a bit worried that socks is going to be there waterboarding people trying to extract a confession.....   

no point greb nicking a dog....he's not aloud one

Got to say I’d be looking closer to home as opposed to a hunting forum of mostly like minded people …99% of which don’t have access to your home details ..

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, socks said:

This is the only place I stupidly put a picture up of me on holidays, nobody else knows where I am. The young lad that’s looking after my dogs went to see to them today and my log pile next to the run door was all tipped over and a long stick and a rope with a loop on the end was left there. Luckily the dogs are still there I can only presume one of them kicked off and whoever it was fukced off. I have made arrangements so if it is somebody off here please go back now and see what meets you … you dirty cnut. 

CURS. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, socks said:

Scum that socks. Obviously someone off here who’s been to your house. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Can the lad crash at your place until you get back?

It sounds like it'd be good to have someone there, lights going on and off, someone moving around the place.

I’ve got somebody there now mate and to be honest I hope the fukcers go back. It will be their worst nightmare if they do. 

• Like 5

Many been to yours off here mate?

Its way too far for me to go up and try and nab one of your curs! Lol

Hope the c**ts caught and sorted mate..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

There's cnuts about Ken.. 

Get some top quality cctv up..a lad in work said today at break time.that someone is knocking his front door he had an alert on his phone and a live stream to his phone of the camera.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, king said:

There's cnuts about Ken.. 

Get some top quality cctv up..a lad in work said today at break time.that someone is knocking his front door he had an alert on his phone and a live stream to his phone of the camera.

Very good advice, get the ones with sound also so you can hear what they are saying and accents if there's more than one intruder ?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Very good advice, get the ones with sound also so you can hear what they are saying and accents if there's more than one intruder ?

Spot on mate..