Best of luck folks

Like been said I think all types of pest control with running dogs/ will get banned in next 10 years .

People have changed and got softer well the majority have anyway. 

Look at how many people used to attend Waterloo Cup "thousands " it was as big as fa Cup in its hay day but now majority of population are against any type of hunting not just coursing. 

All these country side body's like nfu etc would rather see hare shoots ,the shooting brigade always come out on top and will not be banned because the money it brings in .

Best bet go about your business qnd let no one no nothing, one man one dog and if it comes on top take your punishment like a man and do it out the way of praying eyes next time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terryd said:

They should give all the coursing lads shotgun certs and some where to wildfowl. Once addicted to that the other side of the fence becomes a lot less appealing for fear of losing your cert. Or they would  just get extremely good at it ?

What I want a gun for when I got me runner ? 

If a woman or bloke can identify as the opposite sex and be took seriously ,then surely you could identify as a non hunter ,your dog could be  a fish and the quarry could be a tin of bumper harvest Irish broth and no c**t could say feck all

• Haha 3