Nigerian politician traffics child to UK for organ harvest.

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I just have a hard time adding it all up - to think that people can behave like that to their fellow human - I'm no hippy but, for people to behave at that level :thumbdown:

Beasts are beasts…..what can you say ?

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love their names - it starts off well enough with Beatrice and Ike, then, it's like somebody handed an epileptic the bag of Scrabble tiles

Move along, nothing to see here…..errr…..many benefits….err…..enrichment…..errr…..something, something about diversity is our strength……err…..couldn’t function without them……blah blah blah 

They’ve no place in the uk , none at all , there backwards savages, and all this bollox bout them being human too blah blah can get f****d , these people saying they. Deserve to be here wouldn’t. Be s

They’ve no place in the uk , none at all , there backwards savages, and all this bollox bout them being human too blah blah can get f****d , these people saying they. Deserve to be here wouldn’t. Be singing. That song when they rape and behead there children , 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I dare believe a lot of them are devout Christians as well. 

There's the case of a priest in Africa getting caught with a child's skin I think, certainly body parts, buried in his church to bless the place. 

2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I just have a hard time adding it all up - to think that people can behave like that to their fellow human - I'm no hippy but, for people to behave at that level :thumbdown:

Jon there's tribes still in the jungle like the sentenalesse,island in the bay of bengal,no outsiders at all the will kill you if you approach an get close enough

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I dare believe a lot of them are devout Christians as well. A lot of care workers now seem to be African another reason I hope I never end up in a care home. ?

I can't even begin to think about how they could abandon there children,evil as f**k,these supposed Christians.

Nowere at all does christ say to abandon our children because there witches,complete opposite, crazy, them poor children 

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

I can't even begin to think about how they could abandon there children,evil as f**k,these supposed Christians.

Nowere at all does christ say to abandon our children because there witches,complete opposite, crazy, them poor children 

Nigerians abandon their kids and f**k off back to Africa absolutely all the time mate…..sometimes for years at a time, think nothing of it at all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Africans don't have the same mindset as Europeans, they can burn a chicken thief or a witch to death in the gutter with a petrol filled tyre necklace then visit church and clutch their Bible an hour later with no sense of irony whatsoever ? I knew an ardent Christian guy, Nigerian, told me homosexuality was a white man's disease, dinosaur fossils were planted by scientists to con people into believing in evolution and could quote the bible like a lay-preacher, yet he told me he had seen a man climb into the sky and dissappear into the clouds and another turn into a goat in the middle of his village back in Africa, and he fervently believed he had saw it. An odd mix of Christianity and Juju. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Wideboy said:

I work with a few Nigerians(females) and they say how to me that we should treat them the same as Irish people. I said, what about gay people being treated the same as any normal people. They say that it’s very wrong and that they should be killed for it! In fact, some say that gays should be hit with stones to death. I stay away from them.  

“In fact, some say that gays should be hit with stones to death.  I stay away from them.”............:snack:

• Haha 4