Black Rabbits

Loads of them on a little bit of rough ground opposite the job Im working on.Saw 1 baby one yesterday mixed in with loads of wild ones but there must have been half a dozen black ones of all different sizes mixed in with normal coloured wild ones this morning

20220623_085602.jpg

20220623_085620.jpg

• Like 4

Was always told killing one was bad luck. I shot one the day my dad later died so I've never shot once since. Was always nervous ferreting in areas that had em in case the ferret killed one.....not sure if it would jinx me or the ferret though ?

17 minutes ago, samboy said:

Also have never shot a myxi one either.

Your lucky ! in the early 50s i was with my Granddad driving his Motor Bike and Side Car through the Warren Hills in Leicestershire we drove over one after another both dead and alive , we went for Miles through Charnwood Forest and then back ! i have never forgotten the sensation  of going over all those animals or the smell .

5 hours ago, samboy said:

I've been rabbit shooting for 16 years now and never seen a black one. 

Also have never shot a myxi one either.

Strange , shot all colours including black , ginger,silver , grey , white patches and myxy ones 

20200118_203827.jpg