• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By appleblossom
      PLEASE NOTE :

THE LOUD AND PROUD DOG  SHOW  BELFAST IS CANCELLED ON 18th DECEMBER 22  TO FURTHER NOTICE

MARGARET Mc STAY
    • By appleblossom
      Here is a list of the Tally Ho Xmas  Show Judges ( At Peter Morgans Show ) Saturday 10th December 22   Kids handling & Fancy dress. Margaret Mc Stay. Portadown. Terriers. Leanne Hawthorne Rea. Dungannon. Whippets . Rose McCoy. Armagh. Lurchers. Naomi Baxter. Strabane. Bullies. Gail Ross. Holywood.   Santa & Elf. Enroute from North Pole.   What a great line up of girls, who i know will do great job. Tally Ho! ( Peter Morgan )
    • By appleblossom
      The Tally Ho! Working Dog Club Christmas Show   The Tally Ho Working Dog Club Will be holding their Xmas Show, on the 10th of Dec , at Ballee Playing Fields, Ballee Road West, Ballymena, Co Antrim BT42 2JU. There will be Showing  and Racing, Kids Handling Class & Fancy Dress Class. Santa & Elf will be there giving the  Kids prizes. Also there will be a raffle for a Turkey & Ham & other prizes. There will be rosettes for each class, and  trophies and meal, for each ring overall winners.  Each Race winner will get trophy & meal. Peter would love to have trophies for all winners but it was a last minute  thing to run this show.   So come along for a great Family day out and get into the spirit of Christmas   Gate open from 9.30am.    For Tally Ho ( Peter Morgans Show )   Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      Another Big Christmas Show on the Horizon Sunday 18th December 22   Loud and Proud Christmas Show Sunday 18th December 22 18th December make it a big free one , Pay at gate only to cover cost of Field & Toilets Venue : Nuts Corner same as last show field !! Classes Free, Racing Free Bullys ring make it a BIG ONE !! Showing from 11am sponsored by Mtm upvc doctor Overall champion adult wins £150 Pup overall £50 Pets ring showing from 11am Overall same as above £150 / £50 Terriers ring showing from 11am £150 /£50 Lurchers is racing from 11am with handful of showing classes , winners win Dog Food and Rosettes!! Santa Will be there to do the raffle for the kids only raffle , Donations for kids raffle welcome All judges coming from Scotland!!!   Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      NEW DOG SHOWS/ RACE DAYS AND GAME FAIR  LISTS  FOR 2023
      I  AM NOW GOING TO START COMPILING MY DOG SHOW/RACE DAYS AND GAME FAIR LIST FOR 2023. I HAVE ALREADY GOT SOME , BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT THEM TO ME , GET THEM IN NOW EARLEY AND GET THE DATE YOU WANT.
      JUST PM ME WITH THE DATE YOU WANT, AND I WILL ADD IT TO MY LIST.

MARGARET MC STAY