We will see

After hearing about them and reading a few reviews on here.

Kral puncher pro .22 FAC brand new today. So first impressions... Nice but stock a bit amateurish as in very sharp lines... They will soon get smoothed over..shoulders well and weight not to bad.. be on the generation 3s most of the time anyway... plenty of work to be doing with it so shall give an honest opinion in the next few days ?

IMG20220621201757.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

After hearing about them and reading a few reviews on here.

Kral puncher pro .22 FAC brand new today. So first impressions... Nice but stock a bit amateurish as in very sharp lines... They will soon get smoothed over..shoulders well and weight not to bad.. be on the generation 3s most of the time anyway... plenty of work to be doing with it so shall give an honest opinion in the next few days ?

IMG20220621201757.jpg

Excellent choice. The stocks are OK with some work. Mine too some work and will take some more. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, villaman said:

What ftlbs will that run at ?

32 ft lbs I'm nearly sure villaman.

Busy this evening..

But I have a full evening tomorrow with it... Got to shoot rats in a recycling center for the council...then I'll take it with the nitesite to a rabbiting job. So will get a thorough testing.