36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I agree mate I read about a few diff ones an tried them, on out for few month at a time an I feel I benefit more from changes, stick to one an it gets boring an you end up cracking, but there is deff benefits, had never heard it mentioned with psoriasis tho till that bit of podcast, I’m sure it was more about depression than anything but as a side effect of the diet it cleared umpteen other symptoms at same time 

lots of the the fungal infections the body can get ...like on toenails and stuff like that...they all feed of sugars...so most of them things are cleared up by removing  carbs..

when you look at the health benefits of keto..carnivore ..and paleo ...they really are great and the ailments they can cure...including type two diabetes...just brilliant 

the problem is we love our carbs.....there just so tempting...

whats that old quote ...."i can resist everything but temptation"......think thats me...lol  

• Like 5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my customers has it bad. I'm pleased cos he's a cnut ?  Cheers, D.

Scabby feckers ? Cheers, D.

lots of the the fungal infections the body can get ...like on toenails and stuff like that...they all feed of sugars...so most of them things are cleared up by removing  carbs.. when you look at

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

happened to me about 8 month ago different colour patches on me chest i though fungal infection dr said it was psoriasis give me some cream but never used it cleared up now 

When I went to the doctors about mine,he had no idea,was flicking through some book to find out?so I made my excuses and left...mine eventually went,I found having my top off out in the sun,shifted it,touch wood it's not come back ... in 12 yrs?

Only thing I suffer with is dry skin on my legs(always in shorts at work) and my hands,I used that O Keefe's hand cream and e45 on my legs?

• Like 1

I've a mate that I've know since wetas kids and he has suffered with it all his life. Remember when he was a kid his face was bad and he got a lot of bullying etc because of it. Was talking about it a while back and he now controls it with Apple Cider Vinegar he even baths in a solution of it, I don't know the strength. I know he got a load of it for free some how from what was left in a barrel or something like that. You wouldn't know he has it now but has to stay on top of it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

Apple cider vinegar is really the business for so many things. A splash in a cup of milk, what happens? The separation of lactose and the breaking down of sugars that are present. It does exactly the same thing when ingested, it's breaks down sugars in the digestive system and neutralises stomach acid. Perfect for those who suffer from stomach and digestive problems like and IBS etc. Had a friend who for years was using drugs to help his IBS buy never cleared up unless he was popping the pills from the GP. He started taking a shot of cider vinegar 3 times a day as well as drinking more water (with a teaspoon of bicarbonate mixed in) and he's now cured. He reduced his carbs and increased his protein which also played a big role. Definitely worth a bash for anyone who suffers from anything similar. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Best stuff is raw tho, the pasteurised apple cider vingegar is shite but raw stuff that ain’t been messed with is ace, I been using it for pigeons an stuff for years, even take a little bit myself an so do the kids, my daughter takes more than anybody else tho, pricey tho for good stuff ?

I got a gallon delivered for £16 ish.

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Costs me a cnuting fortune but j honeslty belive it got some benefits, only got to look at the pigeon shit when they on it an when they ain’t ?

07FFDB26-C9DD-4FEC-BD82-C5C424AAB23C.jpeg

What's the difference in the shit don?

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Raw un filtered gear still has the mother in it but the strained stuff don’t, then you get stuff that been pasteurised I’m sure, I was told to ge the raw gear as it’s better for you, iv never tried the filtered or pasteurised stuff tho, same as milk I get from farm, I belive raw is far superior to the shop bought shite, an for the minimal risk of getting summat off it, it’s worth the chance for me ??

Lol I meant what is the bird shit like when there on it compared to off it?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Best in there water, I add it after a decent walk but only a little tiny bit tho depending how much water I’m using 

they eat their food no bother with it on,will try some in their water?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

anyone ever give it to the dogs?i put a table spoon over their food couple of times a month ?

I put it in their water and mix it with food whenever their due worming. Have been using it with the dogs as a wormer for the last year and the dogs have never looked as well. Was speaking to a farmer who does his own free range organic pig's and that's what he has been using for years to kill wormers and bacteria in his piglet's instead of vaccinations for those types of things. Apple cider vinegar and water and he says it keeps everything at bay inside their stomach and digestive track. Makes sense.

• Like 1
On 21/06/2022 at 15:31, TOMO said:

you and dc talking about different things ....Vitiligo....is the light coloured skin patches ...I have it on my hands ...and a touch on my chin

it's harmless and causes no discomfort...just looks odd...in winter you can't really see it...but now I'm getting a tan you can see it as it doesn't take a tan...

My ex (Kati) had that mate. I used to call her my Mexican giraffe ?

On 21/06/2022 at 14:31, TOMO said:

you and dc talking about different things ....Vitiligo....is the light coloured skin patches ...I have it on my hands ...and a touch on my chin

it's harmless and causes no discomfort...just looks odd...in winter you can't really see it...but now I'm getting a tan you can see it as it doesn't take a tan...

On 21/06/2022 at 14:31, TOMO said:

Which one? ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1