• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my customers has it bad. I'm pleased cos he's a cnut ?  Cheers, D.

Scabby feckers ? Cheers, D.

lots of the the fungal infections the body can get ...like on toenails and stuff like that...they all feed of sugars...so most of them things are cleared up by removing  carbs.. when you look at

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You ever tried laser treatment or injections?

I’ve never tried laser, the doctor was going to sent me to a dermatologist for steroid injections but the Xemacort and Clobaderm cleared it up after a couple of weeks, I’ve used Bentovate they all work for a bit then I have to change, my doctor will only prescribe ointments now because he said creams soak into the skin where an ointment is like vasoline and keeps it on the surface where it’s needed 

just for a laugh this is my right foot 7 months ago ?

and now after steroid ointments, just with a bit of scaring ?

202F9514-C185-4585-A281-38F89C49408B.png

5A437F52-9AAA-41E4-A902-6B66B9E7E9D6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Looks sore that 

That was peak flare up its a lot calmer now ...yeah those cracks were sore especially when using pure alcohol at work for cleaning ?

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

IMG-20220413-WA0000.jpg

When I get it bad on my hands I cover my hands in cream and put latex disposable gloves on and work all day with them on, they don’t dry out and it makes a big difference, might be worth a try, even if you just do it with moisturiser 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Stavross said:

When I get it bad on my hands I cover my hands in cream and put latex disposable gloves on and work all day with them on, they don’t dry out and it makes a big difference, might be worth a try, even if you just do it with moisturiser 

I only get it on the palms of my hands.....your foot looked rough....feel for ya

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, kanny said:

I only get it on the palms of my hands.....your foot looked rough....feel for ya

Hopefully I can manage it now, it was pretty ruff during the shooting season, coming in off the moor after walking about 8 miles, taking my boots and socks off and leaving half my foot in them ?

• Haha 1