• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my customers has it bad. I'm pleased cos he's a cnut ?  Cheers, D.

Scabby feckers ? Cheers, D.

lots of the the fungal infections the body can get ...like on toenails and stuff like that...they all feed of sugars...so most of them things are cleared up by removing  carbs.. when you look at

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone suffer from it? 

Just got back from 10 days in fuerteventura and was hoping it would ease it but seems to have angered it

Mate suffers bad with it,whole body,looks like a burn victim,he's started new treatment 2weeks ago,it's starting to clear up.

The food you eat plays a big part,di you eat alot of processed grub or sugar kd?

• Like 2

Know a few lads with it..they drink quite heavily and put loads of  that shit up their noses...that combined with constantly lying to their Mrs ,when they ask them why they work but have no money on a Friday,would think poor diet/lifestyle choices/stress could be a reason for it ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Francie said:

Mate suffers bad with it,whole body,looks like a burn victim,he's started new treatment 2weeks ago,it's starting to clear up.

The food you eat plays a big part,di you eat alot of processed grub or sugar kd?

I don't live the healthiest of lifestyles mate tbh started new diet today so hopefully calms down a bit. It's agony at the minute 

• Like 1

The mrs suffers from it, sun and seawater does normally help. Have you tried camerosa? It’s a cream for horses, animals etc. Always clears up my eczema and does help the mrs when she gets it bad.

• Like 1

I suffer from it, psoriasis and eczema are two different things, psoriasis is an immune system fault where the body produces too many skin cells, mine is pretty much under control at the minute with just a little bit on my hand and my feet, when I had the covid vaccine it sent mine mental, a doctor thought that the vaccine sent my immune system into overdrive, I’ve still got pictures of my feet I had to send to the doctor because they couldn’t see me because of the bat flu on my phone that would put you off your tea, I have to be careful what I use to get washed, moisturise like a woman and if it flares up get the steroid cream straight on it, goats milk soap is really good to get washed in

this is just a small selection that’s next to my chair, my bedside draw looks like a chemist ?

E9BCDFFA-D02E-4CEF-962E-D33C34CE3205.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I suffer from it, psoriasis and eczema are two different things, psoriasis is an immune system fault where the body produces too many skin cells, mine is pretty much under control at the minute with just a little bit on my hand and my feet, when I had the covid vaccine it sent mine mental, a doctor thought that the vaccine sent my immune system into overdrive, I’ve still got pictures of my feet I had to send to the doctor because they couldn’t see me because of the bat flu on my phone that would put you off your tea, I have to be careful what I use to get washed, moisturise like a woman and if it flares up get the steroid cream straight on it, goats milk soap is really good to get washed in

this is just a small selection that’s next to my chair, my bedside draw looks like a chemist ?

E9BCDFFA-D02E-4CEF-962E-D33C34CE3205.jpeg

You ever tried laser treatment or injections?

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I use bentovate which clears in up on face but rest of the body it doesnt touch it. 

Im stressed all the time tbh 

That's what I use with hydromol cream also but it's hard work when it's on the palms of your hands and your a manual worker I've manged to get some special  mepore dressings from the doctors that I put over it while I'm working but I had to beg for them they didn't want to give me them, I can't wear gloves because of safety,  they really help because they keep the dust and shite out while I'm working.