Prices of pups.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a pup in November mate, off working stock, well pleased with her progress so far. 

Well dunt get jabbing at her hind quarters, the don't tek kindly 2 it unless it's bin booked in months in advance 

Jesus , that’s the best username yet Greb lad !!    ffs

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bird said:

Just read that, sounds a real good litter, be good for most stuff, and not bad size, the whippet  will drop the size Down, if it bit of beddy, or wheaten in them, it be the type I look at. And sensible price. ?

They are allways churning out lurcher pups and pure deerhounds.

On 20/06/2022 at 13:08, W. Katchum said:

Jolly quick is a wanker, he sells them dogs like fcuk an does absolute nowt with them, used come here lamping with a mate if his an he used to take pics of our game with his whippets to sell pups? proper peddler of higher order who was fcuked right off when we found out 

I like the sounds of this guy I'm gonna buy a grew off him 

17 minutes ago, lurchers said:

My mate has just bred a litter of 1stx deerhound greyhound to a whippet dog.He only has a couple of pups left if ya interested.£250 he wants for them ?

All ready been put on here another hancock, always got pups for sale but unlike Hancocks , Spennymoor arnt always what it says on the tin.

1 hour ago, mush said:

All ready been put on here another hancock, always got pups for sale but unlike Hancocks , Spennymoor arnt always what it says on the tin.

You think what ya want mate that’s up to you,but I know the lad works them and will tell ya what the dog does and doesn’t do.And as for spennymoor it’s a shit hole of a place now to what it was when I lived there.

• Like 1