Prices of pups.

31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jolly quick is a wanker, he sells them dogs like fcuk an does absolute nowt with them, used come here lamping with a mate if his an he used to take pics of our game with his whippets to sell pups? proper peddler of higher order who was fcuked right off when we found out 

sounds a wonderful chap. there was plenty of pics with rabbits, but far more pics with rosettes for my liking. 

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a pup in November mate, off working stock, well pleased with her progress so far. 

Well dunt get jabbing at her hind quarters, the don't tek kindly 2 it unless it's bin booked in months in advance 

Jesus , that’s the best username yet Greb lad !!    ffs

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Stay clear mate, if your  after a whippet then there will be loads about that can an do more than his 

I bought a pup in November mate, off working stock, well pleased with her progress so far. 

Screenshot_20220606_124119_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20220606_123433_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 11
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Jolly quick is a wanker, he sells them dogs like fcuk an does absolute nowt with them, used come here lamping with a mate if his an he used to take pics of our game with his whippets to sell pups? proper peddler of higher order who was fcuked right off when we found out 

That's dreadful! That reminds me of stories my dad told me about someone he went out with in the 80s who'd pile their rabbits around an ant hill to make it look like there were more of them before taking photos.?

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Neal said:

That's dreadful! That reminds me of stories my dad told me about someone he went out with in the 80s who'd pile their rabbits around an ant hill to make it look like there were more of them before taking photos.?

Mole Hill works better

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Not over keen then 

• Haha 1

We had a big Welsh contingent in Saudi, from B.A. In Cardiff, and I remember one of their wives on her first day on the beach at the Red Sea.

She said " if you close your eyes you would think you were in Barry Island"

You can take the girl out of Wales.......but you can't take Wales out of the girl !!! ??? !!!

Cheers.

• Haha 3