Aw c'mere ,that's taking the mickey

There's are politicians shagging little boys, Royalty shagging under age girls.......and there are people condemning a bunch of young lads , who could go to war tomorrow, having an honest to goodness gang bang with a willing, and probably well paid, brass ?????

Give me strength !!!!!!

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing abo

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

I'm no prude.  I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical

Posted Images

Think I mentioned it on here before but got stopped at an army footpatrol checkpoint and the lad that asked me for my licence was completely of his nut on Es, funny as fcuk watching a lad trying to look like he  cared or even see the name on my licence, bit of a gurn and a that's OK fella and I was on my way laughing my bollocks off. 

Edited by dogmandont
1 hour ago, WILF said:

What should they be charged with if they were private civilians ? 

Their not private civilians,they represent their country,and the army look on it seriously enough to sack em ,so I guess that says it all...era ,carry on its no skin off my nose....fuk em

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

There's are politicians shagging little boys, Royalty shagging under age girls.......and there are people condemning a bunch of young lads , who could go to war tomorrow, having an honest to goodness gang bang with a willing, and probably well paid, brass ?????

Give me strength !!!!!!

Cheers.

Yeah that puts it into perspective I suppose

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t forget the priests, tele stars, judges, coppers an god forbid we mention the dirty fcukkng paki’s an loads of others who are proper abusing there powers over innocent youngsters

They should be shot,the dirty ragbags

• Like 2
On 17/06/2022 at 18:58, DIDO.1 said:

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

As they wear body armour and helmets when at work in a fashion no one else can do .
 They run faster than other units . ( There are regular army standards and para standards) ,

get paid more , (para pay stands at just shy of 6 quid a day extra) 

have an ethos that other units just can’t understand. 

A history that most units are so jealous of it’s an embarrassment to see 

hold a special forces selection pass rate that superseeds every other regiment combined 

hold the record for top students on junior and senior Brecon courses 

over the last twelve months they hold a 100% record of completion and top  student for the infantry sws course 

that enough ? 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As they wear body armour and helmets when at work in a fashion no one else can do .
 They run faster than other units . ( There are regular army standards and para standards) ,

get paid more , (para pay stands at just shy of 6 quid a day extra) 

have an ethos that other units just can’t understand. 

A history that most units are so jealous of it’s an embarrassment to see 

hold a special forces selection pass rate that superseeds every other regiment combined 

hold the record for top students on junior and senior Brecon courses 

over the last twelve months they hold a 100% record of completion and top  student for the infantry sws course 

that enough ? 

Yet now they've been sacked and their nan has seen a video of them wanking. 

Can organise fire cover while attacking an insurgents base camp....but can't organise mobile phone security at a gangbang 

• Haha 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Can organise fire cover while attacking an insurgents base camp....but can't organise mobile phone security at a gangbang 

As Welsh Red says the guy who filmed and circulated it has a lot to answer for.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

As Welsh Red says the guy who filmed and circulated it has a lot to answer for.

Most of them were filming it quite openly. 

Each to their own, most of my family and best mates have been in the forces....from the army to sas via navy, Marines and legion. So I've heard the tales, games and initiations. The difference is not getting caught and your mum not finding out. That's the difference between legendry story and embarrassment. It might be unfair and hypocritical but it's just one of those standards of life. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
58 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Whose been sacked ? 

no one has been sacked yet