Aw c'mere ,that's taking the mickey

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing abo

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

I'm no prude.  I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

are you mental katchum ? i’m more saluki minded not collie sheepdog mentality mate ? 

When was the last time you was on a camp and spoke to any of the lads ? 

You just have no idea what you are talking about I’m afraid mate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've heard about Marines playing a few games when pissed up - Freckles sounds particularly grim.

I imagine that some of it is designed to break down barriers of what's acceptable so that you can get these lads to do what's needed of them.

Speaking as a civilian - f**k that.

Wish i never searched up freckles 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

When was the last time you was on a camp and spoke to any of the lads ? 

You just have no idea what you are talking about I’m afraid mate.

the old cannon fodder comes to mind mate

2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Each to their own but i wouldnt be participating 

I think that’s what folks should probably remember tbh.

Speculation that such behaviour has any consequence on their combat effectiveness seems unfounded. The parachute regiments reputation precedes them on the battlefield. When the government deploy 16AA they’re making a statement.

Until that changes, why should any of us doubt that this sort of behaviour, from consenting adults, is going to affect it.

Personally, I hate everything about it. But it’s really none of anyones business. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Seen worse On stag party’s ??

ffs some of you lot need to realise what goes on on nights out theses days 

I’ll let you into a little secret , Netflix and chill doesn’t mean that …

f**k in hell  stiff you must go to some f****d up stag parties

Edited by greg64
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I think that’s what folks should probably remember tbh.

Speculation that such behaviour has any consequence on their combat effectiveness seems unfounded. The parachute regiments reputation precedes them on the battlefield. When the government deploy 16AA they’re making a statement.

Until that changes, why should any of us doubt that this sort of behaviour, from consenting adults, is going to affect it.

Personally, I hate everything about it. But it’s really none of anyones business. 

If they are exceptional at what they do i wouldnt care what they get up to so long as its legal . If when needed they can work as a team and do whatever horrible shit military guys have to do to fight evil then i wouldnt care if they cross dressed of a evening or any other sordid thing .

Altho i reckon it would kill the mood a bit if when your with a woman you look over and see your pal touching himself  ?  but offputting getting caught in dave from accountings friendly fire

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

If they are exceptional at what they do i wouldnt care what they get up to so long as its legal . If when needed they can work as a team and do whatever horrible shit military guys have to do to fight evil then i wouldnt care if they cross dressed of a evening or any other sordid thing .

Altho i reckon it would kill the mood a bit if when your with a woman you look over and see your pal touching himself  ?  but offputting getting caught in dave from accountings friendly fire

It’s a no from me :laugh:

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The truth is , that if an op happened tomorrow , they’d be the 1st out the door . 

dress it up anyway they want but they are arguably the best fighting unit in the world at what they do . 

But should still be charged with gross misconduct and dragging the name of the army in to the gutter,....there's no excuse to act depraved unless you are...

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

But should still be charged with gross misconduct and dragging the name of the army in to the gutter,....there's no excuse to act depraved unless you are...

What should they be charged with if they were private civilians ?