Aw c'mere ,that's taking the mickey

On 18/06/2022 at 22:25, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wasn’t meaning that , more the my mates nephews cousin pass off type thing 

it wasn’t any thing other than something that happens the length of cities in uk every weekend , If that was 12 joinery apprentice geezers then it wouldn’t even  be newsworthy 

Fkn would....chippies all gay

• Haha 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing abo

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

I'm no prude.  I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical

Posted Images

Think they a bunch of dirty cnuts no diffrent from the Bradford packies in my opinion ,young girl as parents and how would you feel if this was your daughter, if this bunch is what keeps uk safe well we definitely fcuked qs they got no morals doing stuff like this .

Before any one says anything just imagine having young daughter that goes of rails and sh@t like this happen to her ,I'd shoot the dirty b......ds 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Wideboy said:

I hope you weren’t looking in to his eyes while up there?

Tbh mate I was laughing cos the lad was saying "suck my bollocks" ? to the bird not me ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, dytkos said:

Tbh mate I was laughing cos the lad was saying "suck my bollocks" ? to the bird not me ?

Cheers, D.

I think there's more to this story then you're letting on.

But that's none of my business ? ? ? 

Has anyone considered the possibility that the woman may just like to get amongst it ?……..we are talking like she is some sort of bad person/victim in all this but maybe she wasn’t ?

Maybe she had a whale of a time ? 

As Stiff said, this is happening up and down the country every weekend and has been forever ! 

Last time I looked, getting across a bird with a few of your pals didn’t preclude you from being a highly trained soldier capable of operating in any theatre of war on earth…..they ain’t some elite band of warrior monks ! 
Much ado about nothing imho.

• Like 7

Nah wilf that carry on is disgusting and depraved,...poor upbringing and lack of guidance,on both sexes and what father would shrug off that behaviour if their daughter/son was involved.....if it's acceptable to some then there lies the roots of it

• Like 7
47 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Nah wilf that carry on is disgusting and depraved,...poor upbringing and lack of guidance,on both sexes and what father would shrug off that behaviour if their daughter/son was involved.....if it's acceptable to some then there lies the roots of it

Here’s the thing, what if it had been a single bloke and half a dozen women ?

We would all be calling him a legend ! 

I get your point totally, I have daughters myself and I hope they have been brought up that this type of thing isnt their cup of tea…….but we have to accept that for some, it is their cup of tea and that don’t make them a bad person.

Birds ain’t all laying back and thinking of England, some of them like to have a roll about too……I knew a few when I was a young man, all ages, salt of the earth types who liked what they liked and made no apologies to anyone for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Here’s the thing, what if it had been a single bloke and half a dozen women ?

We would all be calling him a legend ! 

I get your point totally, I have daughters myself and I hope they have been brought up that this type of thing isnt their cup of tea…….but we have to accept that for some, it is their cup of tea and that don’t make them a bad person.

Birds ain’t all laying back and thinking of England, some of them like to have a roll about too……I knew a few when I was a young man, all ages, salt of the earth types who liked what they liked and made no apologies to anyone for it.

Wilfs a feminist!!! :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And also some right scruffy cnuts..shudder to think what nasties could be caught and spread around when you roll like that...the same sorts probably wouldn't even give it a wash before going home to the wife/girlfriend eh? No self respect or respect for women..proper sad sorts imo,same as the  cnuts that pay for it,at home or abroad,or surfing the dating/slapper apps to get a rub..borderline stalker types couldn't go out and get a bird and keep them on their own merit...

• Like 2