Aw c'mere ,that's taking the mickey

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing abo

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

I'm no prude.  I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It a million percent wasn’t 

I'm no prude. 

I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical contact with a mate while wanking. According to all laws of psychology....thats border line homoerotic defo 

• Like 9

I don't think anybody should have been sacked or any of their operations canceled. We expect these guys to put themselves in extreme danger and die for us, what they do in their spare time is their own affair imo. They are not Sunday school teachers. I think their behaviour was horrible but that's only my opinion. Doesn't affect their ability to do their job at all.

• Like 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I'm no prude. 

I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical contact with a mate while wanking. According to all laws of psychology....thats border line homoerotic defo 

Never understood the communal bath thing that rugby players look forward to either.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm no prude. 

Wasn’t meaning that , more the my mates nephews cousin pass off type thing 

it wasn’t any thing other than something that happens the length of cities in uk every weekend , If that was 12 joinery apprentice geezers then it wouldn’t even  be newsworthy 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing about threesomes etc no doubt put on social media if they did but  after finally getting her dad to pick her up i ended up chinning the main cnut that could of been my daughter or grand daughter in that state 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I don't think anybody should have been sacked or any of their operations canceled. We expect these guys to put themselves in extreme danger and die for us, what they do in their spare time is their own affair imo. They are not Sunday school teachers. I think their behaviour was horrible but that's only my opinion. Doesn't affect their ability to do their job at all.

Just because their soldiers,don't dismiss the fact they should act in a certain way ,either in war or civilian life,they obviously lack moral fiber,if my son or daughter was involved in that kind of act ,he'd/she'd  be a very large dissapointment to his/her family...if you overlook that form of behaviour ,where do you draw the line,....it's all due to your expectations in life I suppose, personally I'd expect better from highly trained ,disciplined people

• Like 7

Late teens/early 20's soldiers being horny and daft, well I'm shocked.... no wait I'm not shocked at all f**k me what a carry on. So putin could prob get half our armed forces sacked with a dozen Russian tarts.