Aw c'mere ,that's taking the mickey

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being at a barbecue and a young lass was well out of it there was a few young lads after taking advantage of her state I got her sat her next to me theses cnuts were relentless laughing abo

Can anyone who wears a baseball cap and wanks off in front of other lads be described as 'elite' ?

I'm no prude.  I've been around some sick shit on stag do's etc. Believe it or not I've been young, horny, pissed and full of drink and every other Persian rug going. I've never stood in physical

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've seen the videos....apparently it was our kids mates nephews passing out parade ?

It's fckin grim viewing. Borderline gay if you ask me 

I saw em too,...imagine rearing a daughter that carries on like that,.dirty bitch

I used to be partners ( strictly business) with pair of ex public schoolboys. Whenever we went away trying to drum up business,, the two of them would go twos up with some pathetic whore and laugh about it later. Wtf? A lot of people aren't comfortable  doing anything on their own. That's what Facebook and mobile phones are all about. A lot of folk are scared of solitude.

• Like 1