And now for something completely different.

Whilst in our rfd last week, my wife, Trish, was chatting with an old friend and so was I but with someone else, in the midst of this Trish was stood next to a cute little camo stocked Co2 gun, so she picked it up, shouldered it said it was really nice and put it back. I was deeply involved in conversation when my pal the rfd handed me a bag od Co2 capsules saying I will need those, Why, I asked and with a smile he said for Trish's new toy.................................yes she did, she had bought the little cute gun catching her eye that morning.

The gun comes with 2 barrels, the 17'' barrel in the photo and a 12'' barrel which is ideal as the stock takes apart so you can use it as a pistol. For the money, the gun is a great fun gun in the garden and has already taken a pigeon so it is capable at short ranges. 

DSCF3856.JPG

DSCF3858.JPG

A couple of friends and family had a play at the weekend with the general opinion that they all wanted one. ??

Phil

• Like 5

5 hours ago, philpot said:

Whilst in our rfd last week, my wife, Trish, was chatting with an old friend and so was I but with someone else, in the midst of this Trish was stood next to a cute little camo stocked Co2 gun, so she picked it up, shouldered it said it was really nice and put it back. I was deeply involved in conversation when my pal the rfd handed me a bag od Co2 capsules saying I will need those, Why, I asked and with a smile he said for Trish's new toy.................................yes she did, she had bought the little cute gun catching her eye that morning.

The gun comes with 2 barrels, the 17'' barrel in the photo and a 12'' barrel which is ideal as the stock takes apart so you can use it as a pistol. For the money, the gun is a great fun gun in the garden and has already taken a pigeon so it is capable at short ranges. 

DSCF3856.JPG

DSCF3858.JPG

A couple of friends and family had a play at the weekend with the general opinion that they all wanted one. ??

Phil

Looks like fun Phil ?

5 minutes ago, villaman said:

Now tell the truth Phil it yours ?

and what are you doing shooting a pigeon in your garden tut tut 

Crop protection, a thousand ?cabbages? can’t be wrong……..?

• Like 1

No No No Mitch, oh how you misunderstand, I never said I shot it in the garden, Oh No No No, that was a feral at the local dairy farm.......................honestly. We don't want people to get the wrong impression you know. ?

It came with a BSA scope but as I bought this little number a couple of years ago for a project and the fact that BSA scopes are shite, I switched them over and this one is much better.

Phil

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2022 at 14:10, philpot said:

DSCF3856.JPG

DSCF3858.JPG

Phil

Just bought one for my mrs to use in the garden but jeeez it’s loud will look at trying to find a sllencer