Julius Francis.....

part of me agrees with wilf.....but by Christ did he deserve it...

but even on the face book page UK cop humer ...all the cops are defending julias actions..

but the funniest thing I've seen regarding this is....

julias Wikipedia page has been altered to include the knockout of blue doo rag man lol...

• Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should of dropped them all for good measure...mouthy cnuts?

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge. The thing that bugged me

Posted Images

On 15/06/2022 at 15:12, WILF said:

Maybe its just me, but other than the dirty animal was a total prick, can’t see what reason he had to chin the geezer ? 

He was moving away, noisy and annoying yes, but going in the right direction….nobody gets to just chin people now days I’m afraid.

There was no reason to do it over and above it’s what we would all want to do…..but we ain’t supposedly professional door staff.

If door staff chinned every loud and mouthy prick every time they came across one they would be smashing the granny out of people all night, every night at doors up and down the country……

I'd agree with that...

When I watched it my thought was 'why crack him at that point?'

Sure he was annoying, which is hard work, but he'd danced around long enough for most on the job to know he's really got nothing but front...

Nah, i think JF got a bit too wound-up with this fella and using his 'professional skill set' dropped the cnut either for anger, lost face or bravado.... Whichever way it was, he's done himself no favours...

11 hours ago, TOMO said:

part of me agrees with wilf.....but by Christ did he deserve it...

but even on the face book page UK cop humer ...all the cops are defending julias actions..

but the funniest thing I've seen regarding this is....

julias Wikipedia page has been altered to include the knockout of blue doo rag man lol...

Wasn’t it JF that had the name of a national news paper written on the soles of his shoes when he fought Tyson, so they would get advertised when he got knocked out, ??

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Wasn’t it JF that had the name of a national news paper written on the soles of his shoes when he fought Tyson, so they would get advertised when he got knocked out, ??

Screenshot_20220618-092032.jpg.a9e0f4c983656aaea881e215ed0538d2.jpg

• Haha 1

He probably knew he didn't need to smack him but also knew he could get away with it, give a bloke a reason and an alibi and your asking for it, throw in being a giant ex pro fighter and make yourself a candidate for a Darwin award. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I'd agree with that...

When I watched it my thought was 'why crack him at that point?'

Sure he was annoying, which is hard work, but he'd danced around long enough for most on the job to know he's really got nothing but front...

Nah, i think JF got a bit too wound-up with this fella and using his 'professional skill set' dropped the cnut either for anger, lost face or bravado.... Whichever way it was, he's done himself no favours...

well maybe the lad he dropped learnt a lesson and might not behave like a total prick in the future

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Waz said:

Screenshot_20220623-140515.png

the sia are a bunch of c**ts...take it from me the excuses I've seen for them to withhold a badge is f***ing criminal...

like the above....the police arnt investigating it...

so if it's good enough to for the police and cps...then that's it carry on working...if there's an investigation then fair doo's...but there aint