Julius Francis.....

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is it part of his job to leave the club an get behind the guy on his way out ?? To me watching the video he had loads a chances to stay put but squeezed past an then blocked the lads route out?? 

I'm not disagreeing with that mate...

to me all that is irrelevant...if there's no case for the cps...there should be no case for the sia...

I will say this though....nobody that is on this thread ...no what went off before hand and the lead up to the kid getting dropped...

it's been said the kid was violent inside the club....and sometimes these things just have to be paid back...f**k him anyway you can all tell what he is...

• Like 5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should of dropped them all for good measure...mouthy cnuts?

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge. The thing that bugged me

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Deffo mate, I agree completely my only gripe with the whole thing is the big lad never got a good shake of the little Cnut long before it happened an there was somebody  filming it ? 

there always someone filming now...we try to use that our advantage now...when the hurling abuse and saying what there going to do...we highlight it...by saying you what your going to stab me...

a week ago kicked two kids out ...doing gear in the club...not even gone to the toilet to do it....kicked off outside ...called us racist ...which was ironic cos it was black doormen that brought them out...everybody is filming of course....so there laying on the racism pretty thick ...but we simply say no...

you out because we caught you doing a bag of sniff on the dance floor...

long story short it got physical when one of them spat on one of our management...I jumped on him..and we arrested him till plod came

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, TOMO said:

there always someone filming now...we try to use that our advantage now...when the hurling abuse and saying what there going to do...we highlight it...by saying you what your going to stab me...

a week ago kicked two kids out ...doing gear in the club...not even gone to the toilet to do it....kicked off outside ...called us racist ...which was ironic cos it was black doormen that brought them out...everybody is filming of course....so there laying on the racism pretty thick ...but we simply say no...

you out because we caught you doing a bag of sniff on the dance floor...

long story short it got physical when one of them spat on one of our management...I jumped on him..and we arrested him till plod came

Racist bully ! ? ? 

• Haha 3

I genuinely can’t ever remember seeing anyone spit on someone else other than one time, many years ago at junior school in South London when a darkie spat on the girl I used to walk to school with…..because she wouldn’t give him her bar of chocolate !

He got done in pretty bad and it caused a lot of hassle at the time….but other than that, never.

it happens all the time the spitting...I often think I would rather they gave me a dig....but we treat it the same...there having some pain if they spit at us....I love it when the spit at cops....they put a spit gag thing over there heads and mouth...that soon shuts em up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

The guy had passed him twice an the big lad still insisted on being behind him an giving him a dig, be a shame if he loses his licence for it but he was in wrong I don’t care what anybody says, he coulda stayed at door after lad had been ejected, that’s his job 

that’s how them sly bouncers work katch ? he went behind so while he is arguing with the others he can sneak up behind and sink the choke in 

to be fair he was asking for it ? 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s how them sly bouncers work katch ? he went behind so while he is arguing with the others he can sneak up behind and sink the choke in 

to be fair he was asking for it ? 

if we ever meet  your getting a sly dig mate ..lol

• Haha 6
49 minutes ago, WILF said:

Racist bully ! ? ? 

that incident I was talking about last week....the kid that we arrested was being restrained on the floor by one of our black bouncers ...

and yet his mate behind the barrier was shouting all the race shit...

you couldn't make it up...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

they put a spit gag thing over there heads and mouth...that soon shuts em up

Funny. I'm just making a mug of tea, and I've been walking about, crying with laughter to myself, remembering Puddock! (Fukk Me! So much so that I've forgot to switch the fukking kettle on and just poured cold water!!! :wallbash:)

Anyway; There were two of them. Brothers. One was pretty innocuous. Don't remember his name. Other, John, was an absolute Kunt.  Year or two above me. Nasty kunt. Always stalking around, hands in his pockets, spitting everywhere.

And this one time, there's like a mixed group of us, all walking from a to be. Talking about something. Never forget it. Some kunt said something. I turned round to add my two penneth .....

I actually sort of saw it happen, from aside. Like I was someone else, observing the action: I turned my head, opening my mouth as I started to say something. Puddock, a face in the small crowd, looked at me.

And he flobbed a fukking great greenie! Not only At me. Not even 'just' at my face. This kunt must have been half cobra! Because it came out like a slimy, green bullet. Direct and unerring. ZAP!!! Straight in between my teeth and into the back of my throat!!!

That shut me the fukk up too!!! :laugh:

remember some bint spat in my face yrs ago...only time ive ever got  physical with a bird...grabbed her by the neck and knickers(wedgey style) and threw the silly cnut into the moat surrounding caerphilly castle....she looked a right silly f****r walking threw town on a friday night looking like a drowned cat? had her big brothers after me for a while? spitting at folks is scummy as f**k imo...you deserve everything you get?

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

remember some bint spat in my face yrs ago...only time ive ever got  physical with a bird...grabbed her by the neck and knickers(wedgey style) and threw the silly cnut into the moat surrounding caerphilly castle....she looked a right silly f****r walking threw town on a friday night looking like a drowned cat? had her big brothers after me for a while? spitting at folks is scummy as f**k imo...you deserve everything you get?

Lol some great sights in the moat, over the years, d c lol  ? ?

• Haha 1

footballers do it all the time, is int it a criminal offence to spit on someone since covid struck. and dont anyone try and give me a sly dig as ive been watching self defense on u tube and i aint scared no more. okay honkies

Edited by big sid
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, big sid said:

footballers do it all the time, is int it a criminal offence to spit on someone since covid struck. and dont anyone try and give me a sly dig as ive been watching self defense on u tube and i aint scared no more. okay honkies

You shouldn’t be scared of anything, you’re a jock……what more could go wrong ? ?