Julius Francis.....

Thats what what happens when ya try do  that job the nice way they get to brave the crowd gathers they got every attention now where as a good from start probably avoids all that a thankless job all that door work is.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should of dropped them all for good measure...mouthy cnuts?

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge. The thing that bugged me

Posted Images

Maybe its just me, but other than the dirty animal was a total prick, can’t see what reason he had to chin the geezer ? 

He was moving away, noisy and annoying yes, but going in the right direction….nobody gets to just chin people now days I’m afraid.

There was no reason to do it over and above it’s what we would all want to do…..but we ain’t supposedly professional door staff.

If door staff chinned every loud and mouthy prick every time they came across one they would be smashing the granny out of people all night, every night at doors up and down the country……

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe its just me, but other than the dirty animal was a total prick, can’t see what reason he had to chin the geezer ? 

He was moving away, noisy and annoying yes, but going in the right direction….nobody gets to just chin people now days I’m afraid.

There was no reason to do it over and above it’s what we would all want to do…..but we ain’t supposedly professional door staff.

If door staff chinned every loud and mouthy prick every time they came across one they would be smashing the granny out of people all night, every night at doors up and down the country……

it looked like he raised his fist to him and got dropped ,police have dropped the investigation ,i can't see the problem 

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, greg64 said:

it looked like he raised his fist to him and got dropped ,police have dropped the investigation ,i can't see the problem 

I’m not slagging the bloke for chinning him mate, I’m simply saying I didn’t see the reason ?

Theres a reason door staff had to be licensed, they were slaughtering lads right, left and centre back when I was a young man…..really f***ing hurting absolute nobodies mate, that had to stop.

And my point is, you are either a professional or not…..and I don’t think that was very professional.

I didn’t manage to notice the lad throw a punch at him and as you say, that’s a different story if he did. ?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not slagging the bloke for chinning him mate, I’m simply saying I didn’t see the reason ?

Theres a reason door staff had to be licensed, they were slaughtering lads right, left and centre back when I was a young man…..really f***ing hurting absolute nobodies mate, that had to stop.

And my point is, you are either a professional or not…..and I don’t think that was very professional.

I didn’t manage to notice the lad throw a punch at him and as you say, that’s a different story if he did. ?

don't think he did throw a punch just put his fists up lol

• Like 2

I agree with Wilf in one respect, bouncers used to be out of control decades ago. They used to seriously beat people,for fun. The job needed to be cleaned up. 

But now they have bouncers who are let's say, vertically challenged and don't look scary or imposing at all.  What's the point of a small, skinny man on a door? 

Lots of them are now Asian lads who are at a disadvantage anyway because they are not too popular with sections of the white community. To me they seem counterproductive, like pouring petrol on  a fire. Aggressive drunks see them as easy meat. Can't be great for workmates too because it makes their job harder.

• Like 2

Opinions and ar$eholes eh. On the face of it, it looks like he got what he deserved, but I don’t like judging these things with no real context. Seen a lot of doormen take total liberties with people in the past. Who knows why the guy was so aggravated? Maybe someone in the millions of comments condoning what Francis done? I agree with Wilf, I don’t think it was necessary, and I’d suggest that a heavyweight boxer chinning a guy half his size, might be looked upon as excessive use of force.., whether he did or didn’t deserve it.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Opinions and ar$eholes eh. On the face of it, it looks like he got what he deserved, but I don’t like judging these things with no real context. Seen a lot of doormen take total liberties with people in the past. Who knows why the guy was so aggravated? Maybe someone in the millions of comments condoning what Francis done? I agree with Wilf, I don’t think it was necessary, and I’d suggest that a heavyweight boxer chinning a guy half his size, might be looked upon as excessive use of force.., whether he did or didn’t deserve it.

He was gobby and sported a man bag and some sort of  bandana. How  much more proof do you need?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I agree with Wilf in one respect, bouncers used to be out of control decades ago. They used to seriously beat people,for fun. The job needed to be cleaned up. 

But now they have bouncers who are let's say, vertically challenged and don't look scary or imposing at all.  What's the point of a small, skinny man on a door? 

Lots of them are now Asian lads who are at a disadvantage anyway because they are not too popular with sections of the white community. To me they seem counterproductive, like pouring petrol on  a fire. Aggressive drunks see them as easy meat. Can't be great for workmates too because it makes their job harder.

All comes down to manners really,let's be honest,you go out to town,you behave,ain't hard is it?you gob off you really need to be able to back it up....or take a slap,quite simple imo...nothing worse than some plastic gangster shouting "do you know who I am!" ?f**k off  you simpleton cnuts?

• Like 5

That tit got exactly what he deserved… imagine how many punters he’d piss off and try and intimidate on a night out!

good job it was another black guy who  smacked him…. Bet he’s loving  his new found fame the fcukin tit?

• Like 3