Julius Francis.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should of dropped them all for good measure...mouthy cnuts?

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge. The thing that bugged me

Posted Images

Hopefully they stand by him and he keeps his badge, all too often decent doorstaff get their badge taken for far less than this, came close to losing mine last year for a open palm push after being bitten ? handled the issue well in my eyes ?

atb BT

ff.png

• Like 3

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge.

The thing that bugged me was that very few of the papers mentioned JF was once Britain's heavyweight champion. The belt has become devalued so much since the likes of Henry Cooper held it.

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The gobby lad received an unforgettable  lesson from the university of life. The blow was fully deserved. JF was defending himself imho. I hope he doesn't lose his badge.

The thing that bugged me was that very few of the papers mentioned JF was once Britain's heavyweight champion. The belt has become devalued so much since the likes of Henry Cooper held it.

Sad thing is he probably won't learn a lesson. The attitude of his friends tells you everything you need to know about these people "why did you do that for...no need" 

They still won't understand that their actions led to it. The fcker will probably get some type of compensation as well. 

Unfortunately life today supports the rights of bullies, wrong uns and scum

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, sussex said:

Sometimes you just ain’t in the game and miles out of your depth …when he wakes up he might,  hopefully , have learned a lesson ..

I would of enjoyed standing over him ,and telling him when he came round...

????

• Haha 4