I bought one, am new to cattys. But struggle with this frame, I changed the bands and had a go at shooting ott rather than ttf but still struggle with it. The width in the forks is smaller than the Nick Hegerty frames I've been using and wondered if that could be the problem.  Also I found the pouch that come with the enzo too small for me. Apart from that it's a superbly finished frame. 

20220614_130957.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I bought one, am new to cattys. But struggle with this frame, I changed the bands and had a go at shooting ott rather than ttf but still struggle with it. The width in the forks is smaller than the Nick Hegerty frames I've been using and wondered if that could be the problem.  Also I found the pouch that come with the enzo too small for me. Apart from that it's a superbly finished frame. 

20220614_130957.jpg

I got the hunter edition that comes with a differant band set , i think it is 0.7mm and i got on fine with that after i shortened the draw length . I have put a set of 0.65 on with a bullet pouch and that is spot on with 9.5mm steel .

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I loved this frame but unfortunately it had to go. due to arthritis in my wrists I can't manage the brace grip. I shoot ttf nick hegarty pinch grip. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I bought one to add to my growing collection of cattys and in all honesty i think its the best value for money frames on the market with band clips and i seem to shoot better with it than the scout and the goblet evo.

Just recently bought a goblet evo, and I find it a bit funny to hold. I've tried different grips and am just not loving it. It's a quality built frame and some weight to it, but it just don't feel right, I probably just need more practice with it. How do you find yours ? 

5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Just recently bought a goblet evo, and I find it a bit funny to hold. I've tried different grips and am just not loving it. It's a quality built frame and some weight to it, but it just don't feel right, I probably just need more practice with it. How do you find yours ? 

Not shot it for ages mate I wrapped tape around the middle for a better feel on the palm. 

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Not shot it for ages mate I wrapped tape around the middle for a better feel on the palm. 

I did exactly the same with tubegrip, had another blast in garden last night and was a bit better actually 

• Like 1
On 14/06/2022 at 13:36, Leo Sayer said:

20220614_130957.jpg

You may find you are more naturally suited to a bigger frame? I shoot best and most intuitively with a 100mm outer width frame anchoring under my cheekbone. Its a bit of a shame as I like the look of little frames but I've experimented enough to know I just shoot better with a larger one and stick with them.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ger2020 said:

You may find you are more naturally suited to a bigger frame? I shoot best and most intuitively with a 100mm outer width frame anchoring under my cheekbone. Its a bit of a shame as I like the look of little frames but I've experimented enough to know I just shoot better with a larger one and stick with them.

I think you may be right, cheers