• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mackem still has a little house there 

Probably have to deal with less spades than he would if he retired to the UK ! Lol ? 

Never will go to any of those shit holes even Jamaica , goa, no chance

Posted Images

There's some beautiful woman there, the hiv rates in Nairobi's prostitutes was something like 90%. Enough to dissuade the keenist sex tourist ?. Was in Mombasa chatting to a Dutch guy used to run r and r for Brit army recruits , he said he packed it in after having to go and drag about 26 missing lads out of shacks for the umpteenth time?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Known a few lads who’ve gone to Kenya on exercise with work and ended up balls deep into the local girls . 

another geezer even left his wife for one . What the f**k are people thinking ??

Couldn't think of anything worse than muffing  some Stinky Bush Meat?...not for me ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, Borr said:

Was in Mombasa chatting to a Dutch guy used to run r and r for Brit army recruits , he said he packed it in after having to go and drag about 26 missing lads out of shacks for the umpteenth time?

There was some sort of investigation last year, a squaddie was suspected of murdering a local girl in a hotel, came to light after TXT messages? 

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

There was some sort of investigation last year, a squaddie was suspected of murdering a local girl in a hotel, came to light after TXT messages? 

Yes I remember that. Found body in a wheelie bin I think....

• Like 1

Kenya was quite bonkers was sat at a bar , doormen had ak47s , security had catapults for the monkeys robbing guest, news was talking about hospital budget and there was a guy in the background with a four foot arrow sticking out of his head, my mate got out the pool after a monkey been drinking his vodka and coke all the Germans shouting nine nine and he just sank it down...lol good times

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Kenyan? Lancs Reg. Sounded dodgey as f**k but I reserve judgement.

44 minutes ago, Borr said:

Kenya was quite bonkers was sat at a bar , doormen had ak47s , security had catapults for the monkeys robbing guest, news was talking about hospital budget and there was a guy in the background with a four foot arrow sticking out of his head, my mate got out the pool after a monkey been drinking his vodka and coke all the Germans shouting nine nine and he just sank it down...lol good times

Was having a wander round Thika Road mall in Nairobi and there was some bloke sat outside the bank in there with an AK ?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

An old pal of mine did a stint as bodyguard to a Yemani politician back in the 80's;

IMG_0111.JPG.46830a919f75a6948fe43d69c60906dd.JPG

You could buy AK's everywhere, no I.D. No checks, just pay the asking price and away you go !

Cheers.

The best gun market I ever spent time in was Darra, at the time it was also packed full of Russian kit, anything you wanted at a price, landmines to RPG's to AK47's (70 dollars back then). 

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

The best gun market I ever spent time in was Darra, at the time it was also packed full of Russian kit, anything you wanted at a price, landmines to RPG's to AK47's (70 dollars back then). 

I was mooching about in the old suq in Jeddah and found a breach loading Enfield rifle.

It was dated 1892 and had the British military stamp, so I'd say it had definitely been used in the Arab Revolt during the First World War, who knows maybe by Lawrence himself, his house was only yards away !

Anyhow, the guy wanted 1500 riyals for it, about £300, and wouldn't budge so I left it.

I wish I hadn't, it would have made a great display and talking point in the man cave !

Cheers.

• Like 3