Just been out to change some camera SD cards and walk the hounds and saw this, caught a flash of white disappear through a hedge when I ran round the other side I saw 5/6 roe sneaking off including a white/yellow one ??

A49F629A-3087-4CE0-B44A-0C751DA0A74B.jpeg

BB8EB56B-D735-46C6-B986-2D8CE5D8D4A3.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been out to change some camera SD cards and walk the hounds and saw this, caught a flash of white disappear through a hedge when I ran round the other side I saw 5/6 roe sneaking off including a

I may be mistaken ,I only caught a glimpse and he was moving real fast ,but driving through Bradford I am 90% sure I spotted a Whiteman ,at first I thought it was an albino paki but  he  looked quite

Leucistic starling,  Newquay couple of weeks ago. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just been out to change some camera SD cards and walk the hounds and saw this, caught a flash of white disappear through a hedge when I ran round the other side I saw 5/6 roe sneaking off including a white/yellow one ??

A49F629A-3087-4CE0-B44A-0C751DA0A74B.jpeg

BB8EB56B-D735-46C6-B986-2D8CE5D8D4A3.jpeg

Once in a lifetime ??

• Like 1

There was one in my neck of the woods. When it got a lot of nationwide publicity, loads of trophy hunters appeared. Eventually one must have shot it because it disappeared.Keep the location quiet mate.?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

There was one in my neck of the woods. When it got a lot of nationwide publicity, loads of trophy hunters appeared. Eventually one must have shot it because it disappeared.Keep the location quiet mate.?

It should be ok mate it’s in an area near a nuclear power station, one flash of the lamp and you get so many red spots it looks like chicken pox, got caught out there many moons ago, realised why the ground was heaving with hares when a dude dressed in black suddenly pops out the hedge with a glock pointing at you ??

Just now, Greyman said:

It should be ok mate it’s in an area near a nuclear power station, one flash of the lamp and you get so many red spots it looks like chicken pox, got caught out there many moons ago, realised why the ground was heaving with hares when a dude dressed in black suddenly pops out the hedge with a glock pointing at you ??

That's funny, I had exactly the same experience moons ago. Wasn't very bright in retrospect lamping near a high security power station.?

• Like 1

I see this partial albino blackbird most mornings in the same place when I’m out with the dogs . There was 2 of them , the other had a full white head and neck but I haven’t seen it for a week or so 

3005E635-762C-4A9A-9EA4-01455265FED9.jpeg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, neil r said:

I see this partial albino blackbird most mornings in the same place when I’m out with the dogs . There was 2 of them , the other had a full white head and neck but I haven’t seen it for a week or so 

3005E635-762C-4A9A-9EA4-01455265FED9.jpeg

leucisitic I think is the right term not partial albino

• Like 3