Traditional wooden rabbit traps

:icon_eek: Good god!!! What in hell were ye using?!?

No, mate; Cams, these days, are out there! I have a bunch of them. I think my collection about covers Most of the angles? (I draw the line at shit that's supposed to send my phone live footage of what's going on. I just don't need that! Not at £300+ anyway)

No. Cheapest thing ye can dig out of Amazon. £20 - 30 mark. Will probably be called a " PR ..... " and will show photo's of leopards and antelopes. (Not slipping away through hedges, mind)

Four AA's will last for ever.

I've got higher end cam's here. Sure. Paid £100's for them. They can practically show me the fleas on a fox. But, ye don't need that, to see what happens at a trap.

Just brought one in, as it happens. " PR600A ". Dinky little thing. Lovely, dark cammo on it. Cheap as chips. Just the job for shit like you have in mind :good:

• Like 1

On 13/06/2022 at 14:04, W. Katchum said:

What part country you in mate?

On 13/06/2022 at 13:52, Rowan said:

I've got 6 wire cage traps i'm looking to sell as i no longer use them .

Asdmin , Please !! alter my ad for these For Sale it says completed and i have only just put them up for sale . I have also messaged this to you ; Thanks..

---------

Not quite an armadillo trap but big enough for a cat sized thing.

A boot sale find ; l had to figure out making a trigger mechanism and it could probably be improved upon but it works.

There is a wooden treadle with a hollow for bait.  

The doors are lined with tin to foil gnawing and scratching .

20220615_222355.jpg.5d98c92137b45be7b97c8b2e16a67c4e.jpg20220615_222303.jpg.8e7632454b5ef94a4f72b2c64f97b8cf.jpg20220615_222518.jpg.e8dc55f9c1ad9c2913906511e38365dc.jpgAnd a random one from this morning; the supermarket shelving fox trap strikes again!20220615_084957.jpg.712bd6cc33a79286676f0dccff9c0bef.jpg

Edited by comanche
  • Like 5
26 minutes ago, The one said:

The problem with anything like that is storing them when not in use and transporting them to a job Thats why a snares a simple solution 

Is simplicity always the best answer is my question?it always seems like a good deal but if we start dealing with waht alot of control trappers here call the 80/20 it becomes evident that just going with something because it's simple just plain isn't the best deal somtimes