12 hours ago, James browne said:

Hi guys. Can anyone please tell me where I can buy rat urine to teach my Patterdale. Many thanks ?

are you for real fellah, only thing id be given your patterdale for rat urine is a jab for lepto, obviously you have never seen a dog infected  with this disease carried by rats in their piss,nearly lost an adult lurcher to it, a while back, lucky he survived, always get my dogs innoculated against now, cheaper than losing a dog and a wedge of dollar on vets fees.

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Same area , do you have running dogs ?

Had a whippet years ago mate, but no I don't. Currently have an 8 week old Jack Russell X Fox terrier which I'm planning on using for foxes. Also have a 3 year old mini Fox terrier long story short has only just started coming out ferreting and has shown interest in rabbits and my retired working Kelpie who chases anything I'll let him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FurryWanderer said:

Had a whippet years ago mate, but no I don't. Currently have an 8 week old Jack Russell X Fox terrier which I'm planning on using for foxes. Also have a 3 year old mini Fox terrier long story short has only just started coming out ferreting and has shown interest in rabbits and my retired working Kelpie who chases anything I'll let him.

If your looking for another Russell I can put you onto people near Orange that have working Jack Russells and Parsons. I got my male Parson off them.

IMG_3175.JPG

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

If your looking for another Russell I can put you onto people near Orange that have working Jack Russells and Parsons. I got my male Parson off them.

IMG_3175.JPG

Yea mate that would be good, not after another one just yet but will be looking to expand in future. Handy coming from working stock, while both my terriers aren't from working stock they were both of farms. Young pup is pretty keen to give the fox skin a hiding, shot and skinned it the other day. 3 year old bitch has 2 snakes under her belt.... Happened when I wasn't home but she's still alive thankfully.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FurryWanderer said:

ea mate that would be good, not after another one just yet but will be looking to expand in future. Handy coming from working stock, while both my terriers aren't from working stock they were both of farms. Young pup is pretty keen to give the fox skin a hiding, shot and skinned it the other day. 3 year old bitch has 2 snakes under her belt.... Happened when I wasn't home but she's still alive thankfully.

I had denning Russells and this Parson when I lived out west further and lost all the terriers to brown snakes but him. He isn't as game as the others were and more careful but has killed over 30 brown snakes. The farm was over run with them. I had snake proof runs and tried to keep the dogs away but they were everywhere. 

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

Edited by Aussie Whip