Binocular for Deer hunting

A little over $100 but for the money you won’t buy better than vortex crossfire 8x42

On 10/06/2022 at 16:56, NorKelw said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for some good binoculars that are small and compact for deer hunting. I also am not going to spent over $100 for them so let me know on what is the best for the money.

• Like 2

I'm on the lookout for the above as well,...when you say a little over....how little are you talking about? What I found is their well over 100,hoping you know a better source

Screenshot_2022-06-12-07-58-51-644_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-12-07-59-25-881_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-12-07-58-27-341_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-12-07-57-56-205_com.android.chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have no experience with different binoculars aside from the one pair I bought a couple years ago. I followed an advice of buying binoculars with a magnification between 8x-10x, and I chose 8x because I really wanted to avoid shaking.

I decided how much I wanted to spend, and went to a shop, tried a couple in that price range and concluded that I would probably be satisfied with the one I found. If you are on a budget, I would recommend you go out and try some within that budget and decide if it feels right for you or you’d rather wait until you can afford some more expensive one. I think any binoculars is always better than no binoculars at all.

The binoculars I bought was Focus Extreme 8 x 42 I don’t remember the price but it was between 270 - 360 nzd (1200-1600 DKK). I have been completely satisfied with those.

• Like 1
On 05/07/2022 at 18:21, jigsaw said:

Anyone know if their a decent pair? They look ok through them,I got them from a job I did,the man that had them says they were quality back in the day

IMG_20220705_180603.jpg

Picked up a pair similar from a charity shop for a tenner. Ideal pair for just leaving in the car and bashing about 

• Like 1