Brits sentenced to death....

16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what method do the russkies use mac

As TT said mate, firing-squad,isn't at least one of them dual national? If he was in Ukraine on his Ukrainian passport he is like nazanin zaghari Ratcliffe in Iran on her iranian passport, no help for him, basically Ukrainian in Ukraine. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Married a Ukrainian and served in their armed forces for 4 years. Not really playing stupid games. Plenty of Ukrainian men hiding in the UK....could say this man is doing the UK proud by his actions..

My point exactly, hence the false price increases coming in on a weekly basis while those in charge make all the right noises they are trying to help the man in the street but doing zero, we are like

I think the fuel prices will keep going until we are all driving an electric car, oil is low everyone is making noise but no one is doing anything as it’s all part of directing the masses into making

Posted Images

cheers chaps.....

just been looking it up...which then leads you off on tangents...

quite a lot of country's out there still executing prisoners ...Saudi still use a sword and behead ...

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

cheers chaps.....

just been looking it up...which then leads you off on tangents...

quite a lot of country's out there still executing prisoners ...Saudi still use a sword and behead ...

Either the Geneva or Hague conventions protect PoWs. The DPR aren’t signatories but not following this international norm usually has consequences. Non that they likely care about as they are utterly under putins thumb.

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Nuke Russia now !! I'm fukced off with the diesel prices ,utter cnuts ,I hate them like Africans useless waste of space ,let's go empire building! 

Don't let wilf hear you say you don't like Africans, he'll want you to be in his gang. ??

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes 

Married a Ukrainian and served in their armed forces for 4 years. Not really playing stupid games. Plenty of Ukrainian men hiding in the UK....could say this man is doing the UK proud by his actions....and I'm not one of the 'stand with Ukraine' lot either but at least he's settled in another country and served it. Can't see many Africans doing that 

• Like 11
47 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Married a Ukrainian and served in their armed forces for 4 years. Not really playing stupid games. Plenty of Ukrainian men hiding in the UK....could say this man is doing the UK proud by his actions....and I'm not one of the 'stand with Ukraine' lot either but at least he's settled in another country and served it. Can't see many Africans doing that 

One of them is Moroccan....

I honestly can't get my head around people slagging off brave men and women fighting for freedom and oppression from Russia , especially as the invasion is going to take from all of us in one way or another...better to fight it on the Ukrainians front that closer to home....