Ferret collar cap

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me out was going through my ferriting stuff and I've seemed to of lost the grey cap off the locator collar its the small grey bit that slides over the two small batteries I've got the bottom bit but I've looked everywhere I can think of with no luck was just wondering if anyone has got a spare bit or if anyone can point me in the right direction to get one again  it's not the old knocker box one that you can screw an aerial connector to its the small grey one to the disco carrot locator any help appreciated atb biza 

1 hour ago, biza hollis said:

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me out was going through my ferriting stuff and I've seemed to of lost the grey cap off the locator collar its the small grey bit that slides over the two small batteries I've got the bottom bit but I've looked everywhere I can think of with no luck was just wondering if anyone has got a spare bit or if anyone can point me in the right direction to get one again  it's not the old knocker box one that you can screw an aerial connector to its the small grey one to the disco carrot locator any help appreciated atb biza 

If anyone knows a site or anything so can order it if not anyone got a whole spare ferret locator collar for sale thats the same could you let  me know please and will sort something out atb