Cine world pulls movie after four days....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to know what bunch of people sat round a table and said this movie seems like winner, let's do it! 

I preferred the father Ted cinema protest

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Borr said:

Might wait for Netflix...

I was just thinking; That comes out on Flix or Prime? I'll certainly be having a look! :yes:

Don't look like some half baked B film, do it?

No wonder the book burners are going fukking hysterical.

Not sure about the details of the film, but watching those for and those against being interviewed on various news channels it looks like it' Sunni Muslims v Shiite Muslims .

The producers and financial backers are Muslim, and those wanting it banned are Muslim.

The only effect it all seems to be having is people who would never have dreamt of watching it, will do now !

As they say, "There's no such thing as bad publicity" !

Cheers.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only way I’ll watch it is if they promise to deport 50 of the cnuts every time it’s veiwed 

Don't write it off - it looks well made.

.......... I'm going to sneak in a hip flask and some pork scratchings when I go :yes:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I was just thinking; That comes out on Flix or Prime? I'll certainly be having a look! :yes:

Don't look like some half baked B film, do it?

No wonder the book burners are going fukking hysterical.

Here you go 

WW2.PUTLOCKER.FAN

Putlocker - Watch The Lady of Heaven online free - full movie✔, no sign up✔, fast and HD servers on Putlocker...

• Thanks 1

Damn! Thanks, Martyn. Link works fine, of course. I was actually ten minutes into the film. But, of course, I soon realised I wasn't catching a bloody word of it! :(

My fault, not their's. I need sub titles, pretty much what ever I try to watch, these days. I hope they add these at some point. Then I'll be straight back at it!

Does look a perfectly excellent production though. I'll look forward to seeing it 'properly' :good:

38 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Here you go 

WW2.PUTLOCKER.FAN

Putlocker - Watch The Lady of Heaven online free - full movie✔, no sign up✔, fast and HD servers on Putlocker...

I'm giving it a miss, its not factually correct, bloke at the front got a fag in his mouth you couldnt buy 20 Benson and hedges in 570AD!   

• Haha 1