Anyone holidaying in Spain next couple of months

33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Hitting 42C across Spain today

Show the locals how to bbq proper mushroom..bbq and drinks cooler in one..get a shitter down the beach and chong on ?

FB_IMG_1655489430530.jpg.cfa84fef9823872ed1da27e173142fd5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Show the locals how to bbq proper mushroom..bbq and drinks cooler in one..get a shitter down the beach and chong on ?

Yep I’m growing my beer belly ?

You selling bloody holidays now are ya ?

Posted Images

Me and another watching know about temperatures 40 plus. Nowhere to hide either. Only benefit was you were on duty from 7am till midday and then from 4pm till 8.  F hot. Jok.

It has been 37C where we have been camping. I had the MH under deep shade, so deep the bleeding solar panel wouldn't work, but it was still 40C inside on an evening. Loads of river swimming to keep cool through the day. Still sweaty hot going out for a meal in the evening though.

Then got home today to discover that the leccy had gone off on Tuesday during a storm. Three freezers to empty and bin the contents. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Then got home today to discover that the leccy had gone off on Tuesday during a storm. Three freezers to empty and bin the contents. 

Had that about a month back during a typhoon, loads of seafood in the freezer, luckily the lecky was back on the next day but parts of the city was off for weeks. 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Had that about a month back during a typhoon, loads of seafood in the freezer, luckily the lecky was back on the next day but parts of the city was off for weeks. 

We put €120 worth of beef, lamb and Scotch pies in last Saturday. Then there is all the fish and chicken and my fishing baits. The biggest problem though is getting rid of it. The fortnightly black bag collections aren't until a week on Tuesday and all the communal black bins have been removed from our village. You can't dump it at the council dump as they only take recyclables so some tucked away little hamlet that has a communal bin is going to get two extra bags of food waste this evening. ?️‍♀️

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, sussex said:

On the roof terrace 34c , keeping hydrated by sipping a cold one ..??

EEE03779-ED11-472E-B436-EF3DCD293F74.jpeg.1a7118083c1b23ce9f59349e436afcdd.jpeg

edited to say theirs a pleasant breeze blowing off the sea …

Nice one Sussex do you live there?

45 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It has been 37C where we have been camping. I had the MH under deep shade, so deep the bleeding solar panel wouldn't work, but it was still 40C inside on an evening. Loads of river swimming to keep cool through the day. Still sweaty hot going out for a meal in the evening though.

France has been shutting shit down apparently 

17 minutes ago, sussex said:

On the roof terrace 34c , keeping hydrated by sipping a cold one ..??

EEE03779-ED11-472E-B436-EF3DCD293F74.jpeg.1a7118083c1b23ce9f59349e436afcdd.jpeg

edited to say theirs a pleasant breeze blowing off the sea …

Wanker ? Ain’t no Breeze here

• Haha 1