Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Got my old parkes bred dog up for stud all I’m after is a pup out of him he just turned 10 been one of the gamest terrier’s I’ve owned stays till jobs done never let us down like atb Longers01 

F3436720-8262-4B6E-B895-3704F2843301.jpeg

F0FE6B2D-DABE-4107-92BF-B291E2C55BC8.jpeg

F572195C-7270-43CA-B33E-6BBF01B0CAD4.jpeg

B8ACC45D-62DF-49A0-B5EC-832D0F61E58C.jpeg

  • Like 15
Link to post

On 05/06/2022 at 23:52, longers01 said:

Got my old parkes bred dog up for stud all I’m after is a pup out of him he just turned 10 been one of the gamest terrier’s I’ve owned stays till jobs done never let us down like atb Longers01 

F3436720-8262-4B6E-B895-3704F2843301.jpeg

F0FE6B2D-DABE-4107-92BF-B291E2C55BC8.jpeg

F572195C-7270-43CA-B33E-6BBF01B0CAD4.jpeg

B8ACC45D-62DF-49A0-B5EC-832D0F61E58C.jpeg

Handsome little tyke, how does he go about his job under the sod longers ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, Tigger2004 said:

Hello mate I’ve couple of parks bitchs here would be interested how’s he bread thank tigger 

Any chance of putting a photo up of the bitches, working parents both sides, good bloodlines, I’d be interested in a pup if I take a fancy to em.

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Countryman62 said:

Any chance of putting a photo up of the bitches, working parents both sides, good bloodlines, I’d be interested in a pup if I take a fancy to em.

Wouldt mind 1 myself if breeding was right and there was a surplus

Link to post
On 07/06/2022 at 08:34, Tigger2004 said:

Hello mate I’ve couple of parks bitchs here would be interested how’s he bread thank tigger 

I’ve pmd u mate 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...