AI mating

8 hours ago, jeemes said:

last bitch we mated, we had given up cos old dog was struggling with old injuries, but dog managed it on his own on day 28. We didnt expect anything but got 6 pups. The bitch only comes in once a year and it tends to hang on. 

Ok i ai her 5 times from 9 to 20 but she absorbed them apparently That’s 2 years running now and she also just comes in once a year so I’ll try again next and see what happens 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it can just as easily be the other way though lads...got bitch hear mated day 8...litter of 7

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotic

I'll take one of them pups and run it against one of your pups on foxes in December and we'll see what's useless. Lol. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Abullx said:

Ok i ai her 5 times from 9 to 20 but she absorbed them apparently That’s 2 years running now and she also just comes in once a year so I’ll try again next and see what happens 

If she absorbs em then look at getting her the hep jab. My sister had a.little west bitch that had failed 3 times and now has had pups with the jab

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

If she absorbs em then look at getting her the hep jab. My sister had a.little west bitch that had failed 3 times and now has had pups with the jab

Ok will do thanks 

theres a piece of kit on the market called a "Draminski" ovulation detector. Said to be good.  a friend told me about them. his pal is into breading some bulldog show jobbys and he uses one on his bitches.

WWW.DRAMINSKI.COM

<p>Estrous detectors</p> - DRAMIŃSKI DOD2 Dog Ovulation Detector Manufacturer and exporter of...

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

had a terrier bitch lose 2 litters in a row myself.mmmaybe worth giving the bitch a course of antibiotics 2/3 weeks before she's due in next time?

Ok thanks I’ll give that a go next time