AI mating

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Well since they won't see anything till October and yours are out all summer it's about even wouldn't ye say. Lol. 

? come on how old ? 

mine maybe won’t see teeth by december but will everything else alreaady have 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it can just as easily be the other way though lads...got bitch hear mated day 8...litter of 7

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotic

I'll take one of them pups and run it against one of your pups on foxes in December and we'll see what's useless. Lol. 

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

16, 17 months. 

son be 2 by then ?you england dogman if you are i’ll pop even if mine haven’t seen teeth i’ll give em a go be good to see them pups on we can always have a slip or 2 on other things ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Igz said:

Get your bitches bloods done mate you may have to take her a couple of times but once she hits 20 you know she good for the ai day after. Always good to repeat day after or miss a day and go again. Only costs 30 quid to get bitches bloods done then you can be pretty bang on. 

I don’t mind spending the money but I done blood last year through her season and high then low so wasn’t that confident on the tests tbh 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, northern lad said:

Get her bloods done...better than swabs..as Igz said,only 30 quid..bitch here done same way,pups due next week..The science is there and widely available now,may as well use it..Good luck either way.

Ok thanks 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotics and sperm enhancers and the bitch held. IMG_20211108_200525.jpg.f90e3f621cab4145b9cdd3a880941549.jpg

Ok I’ve had pups of her in past from ai but only 2 that was 4 ais, This year I’ve already done 4 ai but dog perked up on last ai so I’ll do the 5th ai but I was wondering what the latest people mated there’s on as she’s on day 18 which I thought was late to be ready 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Abullx said:

Ok I’ve had pups of her in past from ai but only 2 that was 4 ais, This year I’ve already done 4 ai but dog perked up on last ai so I’ll do the 5th ai but I was wondering what the latest people mated there’s on as she’s on day 18 which I thought was late to be ready 

Some bitches don’t ovulate till later on in there season and are at there best around there 20th day, I had a bitch once that I took to be mated on 14th day the dog wouldn’t line her so had it done by ai and she had no pups, next time she came in season I had her blood tested to find the best day to mate and took her to a dog on the 19th day and she had 13 pups, a bitch out of that litter which I kept is also the same not ready till the 19th or 20th day 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Some bitches don’t ovulate till later on in there season and are at there best around there 20th day, I had a bitch once that I took to be mated on 14th day the dog wouldn’t line her so had it done by ai and she had no pups, next time she came in season I had her blood tested to find the best day to mate and took her to a dog on the 19th day and she had 13 pups, a bitch out of that litter which I kept is also the same not ready till the 19th or 20th day 

Ok thanks 

• 1 month later...

last bitch we mated, we had given up cos old dog was struggling with old injuries, but dog managed it on his own on day 28. We didnt expect anything but got 6 pups. The bitch only comes in once a year and it tends to hang on.