AI mating

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it can just as easily be the other way though lads...got bitch hear mated day 8...litter of 7

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotic

I'll take one of them pups and run it against one of your pups on foxes in December and we'll see what's useless. Lol. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you goin down that route best pay bit extra an get bitch swabbed an tested ?

Done that last year from day 8 to 21 and never gave me a reading to say she was ready plus 5 ai between that time as well just incase but never had pups so this year I won’t bother with them tests, so just seeing what the latest someone’s mated there bitch  

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

23rd day is latest in known of an the same bitch was tried 3 times previous up until the 21 st day an missed, caught the 4th time an again later in life in the 23rd day, some bitches will catch jist lookin at neighbours dog through fence haha an some can be right queer, best a luck ?

Ok thanks mate 

19 minutes ago, Abullx said:

I’ve got one here but she won’t stand for him no matter if ready or not, i am going by his behaviour aswell though 

He should tell you when shes ready to do AI on her. 

3 hours ago, Abullx said:

what do people recommend on how many Times to AI, and what’s the latest day someone mated a bitch. 

Get your bitches bloods done mate you may have to take her a couple of times but once she hits 20 you know she good for the ai day after. Always good to repeat day after or miss a day and go again. Only costs 30 quid to get bitches bloods done then you can be pretty bang on. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Abullx said:

what do people recommend on how many Times to AI, and what’s the latest day someone mated a bitch. 

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotics and sperm enhancers and the bitch held. IMG_20211108_200525.jpg.f90e3f621cab4145b9cdd3a880941549.jpg

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

These pups were born after having AI on the 20 day, reason being my dog had an infection and his sperm count was next to nothing and what was there were swimming round in circles, course of antibiotics and sperm enhancers and the bitch held. IMG_20211108_200525.jpg.f90e3f621cab4145b9cdd3a880941549.jpg

seems the bull x is even useless at shagging by all the posts with em struggling  ? ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

seems the bull x is even useless at shagging by all the posts with em struggling  ? ? 

I'll take one of them pups and run it against one of your pups on foxes in December and we'll see what's useless. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1