Do anybody else use these for training

9 minutes ago, Bird Catcher said:

I been using these for only a couple of month and my dog and pup (5 month) seems to be addicted.  I only has to say " what's this ?" and they're straight back. The wife and me calls it " dog crack "

20220604_195746.jpg

I could eat that me sen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bird Catcher said:

I been using these for only a couple of month and my dog and pup (5 month) seems to be addicted.  I only has to say " what's this ?" and they're straight back. The wife and me calls it " dog crack "

20220604_195746.jpg

Not the same but similar stuff "duck bites" I use with my whippet pup, it is crack cocaine for them and really gets him paying attention. Top stuff is  dehydrated liver which is very cost effective if you have the machine (stinks house out in the oven) but my dehydrator blew up so I've been using either expiry date sliced meat from our village coop, sadly cost of living crisis makes that a bun fight to get, so this is a backup for training only. Other times I use cheap wheat based treats or I'd be down £10 a week just on treats

• Like 1
On 04/06/2022 at 20:27, Bird Catcher said:

20220604_195746.jpg

This is the very fellow for you

a-nostalgic-look-back-at-the-original-bullworker.jpg

• Haha 1