Honesty Re Further Covid Vaccination

I have a little mongrel dog, one of those jack Russel type things….it’s one of those annoying c**ts always slavering around your ankles begging for attention, makes you cringe with its pathetic attempts to be at the forefront of every interaction.

Its worse because it is just a mongrel and I can only suppose that it understands it’s mediocrity and that’s it’s of not use.

I’m sure it thinks of itself as a guard dog, big and strong but in reality it’s a pain in the arse that does nothing more than yap and shit on your lawn.

f***ing thing ! 

• Haha 1

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who still think about covid are cranks pal. Everyone else has moved on and are busy living their lives

I have had the jabs up to now ,but with time to reflect and with the benefit of hindsight ,I will think twice about another one ,unless the conspiracy nut jobs do my head in ,then I will get a jab jus

Saw my mate yesterday,had his second jab to go to France fishing...had a massive stroke first night there and was found on the floor of his bivvy in his own piss and shit... airlifted to a hospital in

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I don’t think I actually said that . 
I said everything surrounding Covid was used to benefit those pulling the strings from cashless society ‘ to making untold vast personal fortunes’ to rolling out a mass vaccination programme  ect ect .

So what was the aim of the mass vaccination programme then? Clearly it wasn't just to get folk vaccinated to stop the spread of covid so what was the real aim?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I have a little mongrel dog, one of those jack Russel type things….it’s one of those annoying c**ts always slavering around your ankles begging for attention, makes you cringe with its pathetic attempts to be at the forefront of every interaction.

Its worse because it is just a mongrel and I can only suppose that it understands it’s mediocrity and that’s it’s of not use.

I’m sure it thinks of itself as a guard dog, big and strong but in reality it’s a pain in the arse that does nothing more than yap and shit on your lawn.

f***ing thing ! 

Says the man that shit his drawers when Kung flu came along and rolled up his and his families sleeves at a whim.

June the 6th ffs I don’t know how you dare .

Youd of been trying all sorts to worm out of it 👎

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

So what was the aim of the mass vaccination programme then? Clearly it wasn't just to get folk vaccinated to stop the spread of covid so what was the real aim?

It’s usually Profit for Big Pharma in this case who knows if there are any yet untold add on’s ?

Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s usually Profit for Big Pharma in this case who knows if there are any yet untold add on’s ?

Why did Cuba develop their own vaccine and vaccinate all their citizens then? No profit motive there :hmm:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BGD said:

Why did Cuba develop their own vaccine and vaccinate all their citizens then? No profit motive there :hmm:

Maybe they also wanted to get rid of some undesirables who knows .

Maybe they just thick and followed the science ☺️

As I said who knows but I did not link vaccination to cashless society as you tried to make out.

Edited by JBs Left Peg
1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Maybe they also wanted to get rid of some undesirables who knows .

Maybe they just think and followed the science ☺️

Cuba have more direct ways of getting rid of their undesirables pal :laugh:

Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

Must of just been thick then ey 

Aye some of the leading medical scientists in the world, scientists who have developed a lung cancer vaccine along with a whole host of other modern medical miracles got it wrong and some no mark greyhound breeder from Sunderland has it all figured out :laugh:

• Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, BGD said:

Talking of politician like swerve balls I'm still waiting for you to explain how the mass vaccination programme helped achieve the governments goal of pushing forward the move to a cashless society :thumbs:

Another brick in the  grand 'wall' of compliance. Little steps of compliance and peer pressure applied to society over years and one day when you ask them to give you the salute and click their heals..... they'll do it. Simple. All been done before.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, BGD said:

Aye some of the leading medical scientists in the world, scientists who have developed a lung cancer vaccine along with a whole host of other modern medical miracles got it wrong and some no mark greyhound breeder from Sunderland has it all figured out :laugh:

I guess wel be seeing no more lung cancer then ey Big Gay Dave 👎

3 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Have you heard the slimey lying fooker talk .

Here is the shithouse who’s scared of needles but has tattoos 

Go play with your worms you backward lying fooker.

That kids mother is the wrongun for having her in the state she is in by offering her up for trials.

That poor kid had no choice 👎

What's with the personal insults? 

What’s wrong you got the huff because I didn’t give you a like for your childish letter of resignation 🤣

A man would of just walked away you buffoon.

My kid can write better 😁👍😘

I don't care what you like or don't 

So how come you used the I’m scared of needles excuse not to get the jab whilst advocating it for all and saundry but you have tattoos ?

Again men just refused to have the jab if they did not want it.

Not making up Pussy lying excuses if I’m scared of needles ffs 😜👎

You've probably had it 🤣

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Says the man that shit his drawers when Kung flu came along and rolled up his and his families sleeves at a whim.

June the 6th ffs I don’t know how you dare .

Youd of been trying all sorts to worm out of it 👎

If I remember right you shit yourself  and told us all to wear masks, know 6 that had died of it in the first week etc. Etc. 

Then you had a little paddy and cried off with your tale between your legs 🤣

59 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I guess wel be seeing no more lung cancer then ey Big Gay Dave 👎

No because neither of the vaccines are preventative, they trigger the bodies immune respones to fight the cancer that's already there. But I would have thought you'd know all about it being Sunderland's leading expert on vaccines :thumbs:

On 04/06/2022 at 19:31, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My wife is absolutely nails . Proper council estate girl , booze till the birds sing , up and out of bed at 7 , cracks on like nothing wrong baring her sunglasses on . Worked all the way through pandemic , grafted , no health issues . She tested positive and didn’t move from bed for three days . 

I caught it from her and luckily I’m an absolute machine and still felt ill . Seen a few very fit lads from work get it and be in a very bad way . 

my mother in law has copd , lives in a care home , my mother is mid sixties , her partner , ex miner , asbestos remover has lungs like a crisp packet . 

I’ve no doubt that if they had what I seen my wife get , it would have killed them . The idea 💡 f carrying that into a care home imho is sanctimony  to careless behaviour. 

putting someone’s Nana into a ward with no visitors as they give out their last breathes droenung in mucus just so I could call people sheep isn’t on my radar . 

I just couldn’t live with myself 

Are these things you would have thought about 3 years ago? (Or things anyone thought about)

2 hours ago, BGD said:

Maybe a trial run for a future biological war?