Advice needed

My old lurcher dog has managed to line my sister inlaws labrodoodle.she didn't even know it was in season. Any body know the price of aborting pups these days  ? Any advice grateful .

P.s I thought old dog had perked up once she came to garden .

Btw I saw a big dog of this cross last month an it was a big strong impressive looking thing ..... almost like a hairy Sal bull grey couldn’t believe it [BANNED TEXT] the wummin told me it was a grey x labraddodle some canister on it to 

7 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Btw I saw a big dog of this cross last month an it was a big strong impressive looking thing ..... almost like a hairy Sal bull grey couldn’t believe it [BANNED TEXT] the wummin told me it was a grey x labraddodle some canister on it to 

Mother in law had a first X labradoodle...made my Wheaton bitch look like a whippet...like you said massive head and very powerful with it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I wouldn't bother with the vets and it don't always work ,let her have the litter and to be honest they probably make OK lurchers 

Can't be dealing with pups and defo not out of non proven stuff .I'll be going against things I've said for 40 odd years .

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Was it typp ratcher  had a standard poodle x greyhound can mind seeing a photo of it think it was in a countryman’s weekly or something 

Yeah, Typp bred a litter of greyhound/poodles.

Never heard of any of them making the grade.

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Seen 1 other week ,woman bought it as a lab doodle but its deffo got saluki init saluki body wi lab doodle head plonked on the end ,don't know how it fair on the slop mind

• Like 1