What ammo is everybody shooting ???

11mm steel gone back to using my scout ttf with lighter bands than the 1mm bullet bands on the evo goblet that i was using. I have got quite a collection of catapults now what with buying and trying different frames lol though i seem to shoot better with the scout when target practising.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

11mm steel gone back to using my scout ttf with lighter bands than the 1mm bullet bands on the evo goblet that i was using. I have got quite a collection of catapults now what with buying and trying different frames lol though i seem to shoot better with the scout when target practising.

Yeah plenty of different frames and bands. Was on the field facing my house this morning at half 5 plinking lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Just depends what am feeling that day, but use most of them just rotate around. And shoot 9.5mm steel ?

675FC76D-BC85-4AD1-86D5-D8BB2E78E60F.jpeg

Love the look of the evo, do you shoot instinctively or aim ? 

Just been watching some old YouTube vids, the pheasant plucker and crazy poacher. The crazy poacher pulls off some good shots in lets say unorthodox places lol. And the pheasant plucker just downing some roosters to some good music,  paddy Doyle the poacher and bad boys reply by inner circle lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Just depends what am feeling that day, but use most of them just rotate around. And shoot 9.5mm steel ?

675FC76D-BC85-4AD1-86D5-D8BB2E78E60F.jpeg

Nice collection mate . I have the evo but despite plenty of practice i am still more accurate with frames with a narrower fork.

• Like 2

9.5 steel and after recommendations off here using precise. The lighter bands are paying off and also a nice short draw length to avoid pulling back past my nose seems to help. I am finding it a bit like my shotgun shooting though the more thought I put in the worse my accuracy. Also trying to be consistent with every thing is tricky. But getting there. Gave that plastic bottle in the stream a right pasting last night lol

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, terryd said:

9.5 steel and after recommendations off here using precise. The lighter bands are paying off and also a nice short draw length to avoid pulling back past my nose seems to help. I am finding it a bit like my shotgun shooting though the more thought I put in the worse my accuracy. Also trying to be consistent with every thing is tricky. But getting there. Gave that plastic bottle in the stream a right pasting last night lol

Lol I gave some coke cans and bottles a good blasting too at first light walking the dogs on the field. Also narrowly missed a woody 

1 hour ago, terryd said:

I have gone back to lighter bands and find i am more accurate than with the 1mm bullet bands.

On 03/06/2022 at 09:31, Leo Sayer said:

Just been watching some old YouTube vids, the pheasant plucker and crazy poacher. The crazy poacher pulls off some good shots in lets say unorthodox places lol. And the pheasant plucker just downing some roosters to some good music,  paddy Doyle the poacher and bad boys reply by inner circle lol. 

This fellas got his eye in

• Like 3